Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's on your playlist? :3

This is a thread to share us what are you currently listening on. :3

Just look up a clip // AMV // stream.. or anything from the band you love since childhood or just come across but you fell for them.

:3

Let me start it I guess XD

Was wondering what should I listen since I'm kinda down lately and bored a bit with my old tracks so took my time and searched a bit on the current palette of musics and found a swedish band called Issa :3

I totally love them now XD Their songs are really catchy and are mostly about a tough part of my life as well... Love so.. well just check them out tho XD My fav song is maybe Closer from the tracks but all of them are very nice, energetic and promising on their debut album [Sign of an Angel]. However XD since I could only found clip for I'm Alive you get that one here

Issa - I'm Alive videoclip on youtube
    Last edited by ~MitsyAmano~; 1 October 2010, 06:49 PM.

Do you use Spotify?;o got alot of playlist's there. Could link, but no point if you don't use it;3
    sigpic

Comment

Favourite bands:

Metal: Amon Amarth, Theatre of Tragedy (first three albums), Summoning, Geist, Dornenreich, Empyrium, Draconian, Alcest, Kataklysm, Mourning Beloveth, Officium Triste, Haggard, Olemus, Eternal Tears of Sorrow, Skyfire, Swallow the Sun, Graveworm, Epica, Stormlord, Cryptal Darkness, Doom:vs, Nocte Obducta, Golden Dawn, Sternenstaub, old Tristania, old Metallica...

Rock: AC/DC, Queen, Mondscheiner, Die Toten Hosen, Apocalyptica, rage against the machine, Radiohead...

Pop: Herbert Grönemeyer, Sarah Brightman, Ich+Ich, Nena, Enya, Katie Melua, R.E.M., Reinhard Mey...

Folk: Tenhi, James Asher, Mari Boine, Loreena McKennitt...

Electronic beats: VNV Nation, Prodigy, Project X but also some hard trance, hardcore, happy hardcore...

And finally: Tschaikowsky, classical music, Thomas D, OSTs...

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
      X