Extra gold event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Extra gold event

So did anybody else put their character on city guard during the extra gold event thinking that the amount quoted was what you would recieve, even if guard duty finished a few minutes after midnight? Thanks to no information in this forum or anywhere else to the contrary I wasted 10 hours of work. It's not a huge thing I know, but I was thinking of quitting before, and this was the final straw I'm afraid. If you are going to make the game say one thing and do another, the least we could expect is to be warned on the forum.
    sigpic Mushrooms can be harmful to your perception of reality.

lol....i done that the last time we had 5X gold but i made sure this time my City Guard ended before the server change..i learn from mistakes but to quit the game for that is abit

Comment

That would be why I said it wasn't just because of that- 'final straw' should have been the clue there. Perhaps I should have been clearer, but my point wasn't that I am leaving because of a minor annoyance. I was trying to decide whether the game is worth the time and bother it demands from players (mostly to annoy you into buying mushrooms), and not bothering to post information about this event reminded me (on top of a multitude of other things) that we are not really valued by Playa.
      There's no point moaning about most problems with this game, because the mods on the forum can't do anything about it, but I posted about this issue because it was about this forum not being kept up to date with information. To be clear, I'm not blaming the mods- they don't seem to be given much useful information to pass on to players or support from Playa.
      Last edited by Gibs; 30 January 2012, 03:44 PM.
      sigpic Mushrooms can be harmful to your perception of reality.

Comment

Yeah the first gold event same happened to me and many others btw.
        My chars:
        Fullpowerahead, 292 mage, s1: NL
        Fullpowerahead, 308 scout, s2: NL
        Fullpowerahead, 290 mage, s1: UK
        Fullpowerahead, 272 warrior, s2: UK

Comment

Gibbs,

The problem you have at the end, is also an oppotunity before the gold event.

If you set your GD for 10 hours and it ends just after server reset,when the event starts, you get 10 hours of 5x gold, although most of the GD time was outside of the event.

Next time there is a gold event you should remember this and set your GD accordingly.

Goodluck and have fun at S&F.

Comment

Working...
          X