Increasing Bonuses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Increasing Bonuses

Why when I have enough mushrooms and gold in the guild account can I not increase my guilds bonus. And no its not at maximum either. Im not on guard duty. There are no reasons I shouldnt be able to yet the button isnt pressable...

After waiting 20 minutes where upon nothing has changed its let me do it. Why?

Comment

Originally posted by lem0nhead View Post
      Why when I have enough mushrooms and gold in the guild account can I not increase my guilds bonus. And no its not at maximum either. Im not on guard duty. There are no reasons I shouldnt be able to yet the button isnt pressable...
      First off before leander tells you use the edit button as double posting is not allowed. To answer your question we need some info is it a new account or one you have had awhile. I will assume it is an older account as you said gold and mushrooms. Only things I can come up with is either you thought you had enought gold and or mushrooms and were mistaken and when you finally got what was needed you were able to donate. Could be a bug or you need to update browser and or flash.

I am leaning towards the first one as there have been times thought I had the required gold or mushrooms and tiurns out I didn't
      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

The guild had just shy of 4 million and it had 45 mushrooms. The next upgrade was 45 shrooms and 3800 something gold. To go from 108% bonus to 110%.

It would not let me do it. There was no reason it shouldnt. Then bang 20 mins later, no more had been donated, nothing had changed and suddenly it worked.

O ive had the account ages and been running the guild for 6 months now, Vegetarian Cannibals. Ive levelled it up loads, i know what im doing but Im telling you it was broke.

My browser is google chrome that ive always ran it in and i have the latest flash.
        Last edited by lem0nhead; 17 December 2012, 03:18 PM.

Comment

That's strange. Maybe there wasn't enough gold...or it was a bug (although I never heard about related bugs)
          Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
          Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

just sounds like a strange glitch that fixed itself and considering that Leander and myself haven't heard of this happening before. Means it is very very rare and never reported at least here or the US forum or on the other forums/servers. Since if was common they wouold have made it a known bug for support or forum leaders to know about.
            have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

I've seen this bug. Refreshing the site worked.
              My chars:
              Fullpowerahead, 292 mage, s1: NL
              Fullpowerahead, 308 scout, s2: NL
              Fullpowerahead, 290 mage, s1: UK
              Fullpowerahead, 272 warrior, s2: UK

Comment

Working...
              X