X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bwana
    replied
    I tried it on 2 phones, as I was playing on both. Playing current vber. of game.
    Btw, you know that personal demon is not yet in app??? Guild is there, but personal isn't!

I didnt think on warrior helper, but to warrior acc. Im warrior and my shield is invisible after I enchant it at witch place.
    I will upload some pics later today probably.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Uninstall the app and reinstall it again. Does this solve your problem? Just tried it on my phone and I don't have these issues.

The warrior follower only has a red X as a shield. It's normal, also in the browser version of the game.
    Last edited by Leander; 31 July 2014, 01:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bwana
    replied
    Ok, one more bug. If you enchant your weapon at witch and you are warrior, your shield picture is invisible. item is there, gives stats and blocks, but its picture is not showing.
    For rest enchanments all is good.

Leave a comment:

• bwana
    replied
    there is one bug for some time in android app, that is bothering me. Its nothing much, but its there.
    When you go to your inventory and return to player acc, you loose guild aka you are in no guild. when you go into main screen and return to player acc, your guild is back. Also, same error with mount. when you go to inv and return, you have no mount, even there is picture (writing of mount type is gone). when you go away and return, all is good.

Leander, its on you to report this bug

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Not a bug I am assuming it is done due to data usage so you only get the results if you won or lost.

Leave a comment:

• Damianenderest
    replied
    I dont know if this is a bug or that it is not added yet but i can't see guild attacks.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    started a topic Android app bugs

Android app bugs

Please post bugs related to our Android app in this thread.

Attention: make sure you have the latest version installed on your phone as frequently update the app with bug fixes:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...esfidget&hl=en
    Last edited by Leander; 7 May 2013, 03:12 PM.
Working...
X