X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paus Nefzen
    replied
    Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
    well the sale is over with so that means it should have been 3600 on all devices during the sale.
    Yes, but it was not.

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    well the sale is over with so that means it should have been 3600 on all devices during the sale.

Leave a comment:

• Paus Nefzen
    replied
    Now it is ok, 3000 for 99.99 in all devices

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    yeah something definitely not right then. that needs to be passed on to someone at playa so it gets fixed.

or they have it to were during normal there is a difference as well check it out after the sale if there is a difference then either it is suppose to be that way or is bugged all the time.

Leave a comment:

• Paus Nefzen
    replied
    Not that amount, but other users bought other offers and receive the PC version's amount of shrooms.

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Do you know anyone who bought them on PC and if so did they get the 3600 shrooms?

Leave a comment:

• Paus Nefzen
    replied
    in the confirmation message it says: "confirm 3000 shrooms for 99,99" on iOS.

I can't go further XD
    Last edited by Paus Nefzen; 30 August 2015, 05:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    I think it is more with the PC version tbh cause when I switched countries I get the same thing for cost and the amount of shrooms as u show in the spoiler. But without knowing what the non sale shroom packs looks like not sure. but imo if you can get 3600 for 99.99 euro instead of 3000 go for the 3600.

But I will say either way it needs to be looked into whether it is just a visual issue or an actual bug that gives a different amount depending on which way u buy them.

but I don't see it getting fixed this sale.

Leave a comment:

• Paus Nefzen
    replied
    If other countries have something different, should be ok.

But in the same country (italy) I think that those differences should not exist.

Leave a comment:

• MedusasSnakes
    replied
    We see different shroom numbers.

Leave a comment:

• Paus Nefzen
    replied
    Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
    going by the screenshot you have the sale. the price doesn't change the amount of shrooms increases.
    No, I have not the sale if I compare to this one:

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Originally posted by Paus Nefzen View Post
    20% mushrooms bonus is not available for IOS app..

the app reports normal pricing.

going by the screenshot you have the sale. the price doesn't change the amount of shrooms increases.

Leave a comment:

• MedusasSnakes
    replied
    Forgive me for my ignorance; I am used to seeing it in US dollars form.

When we have shroom sales, and I see it, it's for 3000 shrooms for $99.99.

Is that not what the screen shot shows? The price is normal at 99 euros, but the shrooms are 3000 instead of 2500, hence the 20% shroom bonus. Of course, the others are adjusted as well.

Am I mistaken?

Leave a comment:

• Paus Nefzen
    replied
    20% mushrooms bonus is not available for IOS app..

the app reports normal pricing.

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Well I am not sure abt Ios but android app has been a mess since the PC update. I would assume there are plenty of issues caused from the incompatibility of the apps with the PC version.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X