No announcement yet.

Flying tube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It goes by what country u live in if there are no ads for your country you wont see it and if there are alot you can get it quite often.

I know I was getting abt 10+ a day per server for awhile there it has slowed down for me I now get abt 5 a day sometimes less sometimes more.
    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Originally posted by willow View Post
      Since the introduction of the flying tv I belong to select group of members who did not have seen that thing yet. I hear stories of people who are getting several mushrooms a day and from people just like me who has seen nothing yet!
      On all 3 the servers we haven't seen this thing. In my opinion is that not fair. And it should not be if there are advertisements availible, because other members of my guild can see the flying tube and we are not. So same country, same guild and same server but a big difference. Why?
      So could anybody tell me what is the reason of that? I even have played with different browsers, which also didn't make any difference.
      Like I said i am not the only one and it is not fun to hear how many mushrooms someone else is getting.
      So I would really like an answer now, because I already said it here before (a week ago) and did not get an answer than.
      Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
      It goes by what country u live in if there are no ads for your country you wont see it and if there are alot you can get it quite often.

I know I was getting abt 10+ a day per server for awhile there it has slowed down for me I now get abt 5 a day sometimes less sometimes more.
      Like I said here above, same guild, same country! One member gets a lot of mushrooms and the other nothing!
      Why is that so difficult to understand? I still haven't seen that flying tv, for me it is still UFO. And I am glad that other people have now said here the same thing.
      Leader of Treffers (dutch server S1)
      Member of Luiten (dutch server S2)
      Member of The Raid(dutch server S3)

Comment

Try a different browser; is flash update only things I can suggest I know in the past I had browser issues when trying for videos in gratis I would get that there is no videos for you but if I used a different one I got some.
        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
          Try a different browser; is flash update only things I can suggest I know in the past I had browser issues when trying for videos in gratis I would get that there is no videos for you but if I used a different one I got some.
          Already done all that I have played last week with google chrome and internet explorar. Flash latest version. So some new suggestions?

Comment

So, I shall add my experience with the flying tube:

NONE

When I go to Gratis and then sponsorpay or video:
            Jammer genoeg zijn er op dit moment geen aanbiedingen beschikbaar voor uw regio. Gelieve later nogmaals te proberen. (sorry, at this moment there are no things availaible for your regoin. Please try it later.
            So I tried for months!

And I live in the Netherlands. Where other people get mushrooms as if it was Christmas allready. I start to feel discriminated.
            Why can't I get free mushrooms?
            What is the problem? Is it my provider? My browser? Color of skin? Weight? Type of computer?

If it was possible, I would send 10 mushrooms to the person who solves this problem!
            -------------------------------------
            Leidster/boss "The Deadly Assassins" NL2

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted

Comment

Obviously, the time of the day plays a role as well. The tube appeared about four times in a row within 30 minutes but not afterwards (on a German server). A friend of mine plays on the same server and hasn't seen a single tube yet as he plays S&F only for two hours in the late evening.

On another day the tube was displayed shortly after midnight but not afterwards.

The time schedule could be an explanation why some of you get from the tube but others haven't even seen it once (depending on the time of the day you play).

We can't control the Flying Tube though. Playa can neither influence when ads are available nor to whom they are shown. However, there is definitely no script that shows ads only to player A but not to player B. It's only about your country and time of the day (similar to Sponsorpay videos).
              Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
              Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Very strange, I just saw the flying tube. And I watched the video and recieved a mushroom.
                Strange, just shortly after 'complaining' here.

Playa can neither influence when ads are available nor to whom they are shown. However, there is definitely no script that shows ads only to player A but not to player B. It's only about your country and time of the day (similar to Sponsorpay videos).
                But when another player says in the chat that he can get free mushrooms, I can't get them at the same time and country. I never ever get them.
                -------------------------------------
                Leidster/boss "The Deadly Assassins" NL2

Nr. 1 NL2

So addicted

Comment

I do not have some problems with it. The only thing is the one day I receive around 5 mushrooms and the other day none.

It´s just a bit random, we´ve got to deal with them.

I´m already happy that playa is updating the things
                  sigpic

Comment

Morrie I don't understand it either - sometimes it works, sometimes not...I myself got some mushrooms for watching the tube but sometimes no was rewarded although I finished watching the ad. I guess many factors play a role and we can't control them as SponsorPay is in charge of this service.

Comment

Today I recieved my first mushroom from the flying tube.
                      Nothing has changed here, still playing from another country .....
                      Mag het ietsje meer zijn?

Comment

I was in shock this morning. For the first time I have seen the flying tube and earned a mushroom. I only hope that it will not take the same time before I see the second one.
                        Last edited by willow; 18 December 2013, 10:04 AM.

Comment

I hope so, too.

Comment

Working...
                          X