Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Epic event?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Another Epic event?

    Why are we having another epic event? I thought this was meant to be an experience event this weekend.

    Here is what we’ve had in January 2014:

    4th/5th Epic
    10th/11th Gold
    17th/18th Mushroom
    24th/25th Epic

    4 weeks with no experience weekend. Where did it go?

    Karocet

    #2
    Originally posted by Karocet View Post
    Why are we having another epic event? I thought this was meant to be an experience event this weekend.

    Here is what we’ve had in January 2014:

    4th/5th Epic
    10th/11th Gold
    17th/18th Mushroom
    24th/25th Epic

    4 weeks with no experience weekend. Where did it go?

    Karocet
    epic enent was in 3th january...
    anyway, i think that events are random...
    the order is not complied anymore
    i would like a gold event!
    S1.sfgame.gr -> magosmpala
    S2.sfgame.gr -> SilverBeaver21
    w1.sfgame.net->Decimate
    W11.sfgame.net -> magosmpalas
    w13.sfgame.net -> SilverBeaver

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by fidget View Post
      epic enent was in 3th january...
      anyway, i think that events are random...
      the order is not complied anymore
      i would like a gold event!
      The 3rd January is a Friday and I said 4th & 5th, so same weekend.

      The order is stated as Epic, Gold, Mushroom, XP here:
      http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=667

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Karocet View Post
        The 3rd January is a Friday and I said 4th & 5th, so same weekend.

        The order is stated as Epic, Gold, Mushroom, XP here:
        http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=667

        i think it is good to have 2 events at the same time!!!!
        VERY GOOD
        S1.sfgame.gr -> magosmpala
        S2.sfgame.gr -> SilverBeaver21
        w1.sfgame.net->Decimate
        W11.sfgame.net -> magosmpalas
        w13.sfgame.net -> SilverBeaver

        Comment


          #5
          I have to agree with karocet on this one....
          If i'm not mistaken the next exp event is coming late march now...
          And why is that?
          During a sales event (+20%) we get a random event and the order is not followed...
          And since is the order is indeed Epic, Gold, Shroom, Xp and the sale usually comes on the last weekend of each month we are not going to see another exp event untill 22-23 of march (5 weekend month).
          Same thing happened with the shroom event for like 4 months untill the 5 weekends-December.

          So my suggestion: Either follow the order or since you are not obligaded to do so at least let us know if my fears are correct to adjust our gamestyle.
          sigpic
          S6 gr: KRHTH
          S2 gr: KRHTHx

          Comment


            #6
            I, too vote for following the order. Us mages wait so long for xp events. Esp. when you are in the tar pits of the higher levels. At this rate Valentines day will appear changing the order again. Leander can we have some feedback on this?

            merlin
            mage corps the only way to fly

            Comment


              #7
              Chill....

              It´s just a game. Don´t worry about a small thing like this.
              sigpic

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by merlination View Post
                I, too vote for following the order. Us mages wait so long for xp events. Esp. when you are in the tar pits of the higher levels. At this rate Valentines day will appear changing the order again. Leander can we have some feedback on this?

                merlin
                I'm not even sure Valentines day will change the order. The Christmas event didn't...
                Originally posted by Sir Wafel View Post
                Chill....

                It´s just a game. Don´t worry about a small thing like this.
                For some people, especially non-shroomers, it affects the game style. Staff like transportation etc.
                sigpic
                S6 gr: KRHTH
                S2 gr: KRHTHx

                Comment


                  #9
                  Just freakin´ chill...
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Sir Wafel View Post
                    Just freakin´ chill...
                    Says the guy who needed tips on a dungeon monster?
                    sigpic
                    S6 gr: KRHTH
                    S2 gr: KRHTHx

                    Comment


                      #11
                      If you where dutch I came to shoot you...

                      The point I mean is:

                      I find it pretty funny people can do so funny and upset while one thing is not what they want and people are already making a topic XDDDD
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        #12
                        It is not that i want something changed actually... Since all players get the same events i guess it's fair. All i want is information on what to expect.

                        And... please come
                        sigpic
                        S6 gr: KRHTH
                        S2 gr: KRHTHx

                        Comment


                          #13
                          What ya mean with the last? xd
                          sigpic

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X