Yet another videos issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yet another videos issue

When I try to click on the free videos (or the flying tube but mainly from the free videos) this is what happens:
    Not always but ALOT of the times it just stays like that and doesn't load any video... My question is, is there something I should update? I can see some and some others are like that...

I use Chrome.

yeah one fix is don't use chrome but no nothing really it does it to just abt everyone at some point or another
    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

I actually tested it with IE aswell and does the same

Comment

Do you use a popup blocker? Please disable it for our game (only for the game, not in general). The ad clips are regarded as popups and sometimes blocked by such browser addons.
        Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
        Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

I use adblock plus but I took it off for s&f... Also even if it's completely turned off it still happens :|

Comment

Maybe it's a lag issue but it can also be that the ad expired in the time the offer was shown to you and you clicked on it

The way sponsorpay works is that it has a limited budget for an ad, so it can be viewed a limited amount of times to assure all the viewers get the credit

In other words if there is only 1 'view' left at sponsorpay and 2 people try to load this view, the one that loads it first gets the ad (and gets credited) and the second gets nothing, no ad and nothing credited
            In that case you've just missed the boat
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spruitje View Post
              Maybe it's a lag issue but it can also be that the ad expired in the time the offer was shown to you and you clicked on it

The way sponsorpay works is that it has a limited budget for an ad, so it can be viewed a limited amount of times to assure all the viewers get the credit

In other words if there is only 1 'view' left at sponsorpay and 2 people try to load this view, the one that loads it first gets the ad (and gets credited) and the second gets nothing, no ad and nothing credited
              In that case you've just missed the boat
              I guess that must be it... You sure there is nothing I should update for this matter? Such as adobe or flash player or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Meow View Post
                I guess that must be it... You sure there is nothing I should update for this matter? Such as adobe or flash player or something?
                It wont have much to do with that

But it is always recommended to update your Browser and Flash to the latest available versions (Google Chrome has build-in Flash btw)

Lag has more to with connectivity issues, network and server load etc etc
                Heavy downloading or streaming video/audio, or having multiple computers on your (home) network using internet simultanious can cause lag too
                sigpic

Comment

I also had the empty popups just like in your screenshot before changing Adblock Plus' settings. Make sure to allow our site (the server your account is on) not just for one session but in general.

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                    I also had the empty popups just like in your screenshot before changing Adblock Plus' settings. Make sure to allow our site (the server your account is on) not just for one session but in general.
                    Like I said already even if I turn off COMPLETELY adblock the issue still happens.

Comment

Do you have other addons installed that block content?

Comment

nope, I do not

Comment

what OS are you using and what browser. can u also give any spec as what processor and memory u have and what internet speeds.
                          have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Working...
                          X