Demon Portal Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demon Portal Issues

I noticed the Demon Portal(s) are active on my servers (s2 and s3 dutch) and right away i noticed some (minor) things:

When you fight in the Guild Portal, the damage you do is shown in the Guild Chat as followed:

Player-X has caused 123 damage at "EnemyName%" in the demons portal (still 50 LP)
    The % seems out of place and my guess this is the correct way:
    Player X has cause 123 damage at "EnemyName" in the demons portal (still 50% LP)

Also all about the portal is in english, now that's no biggie but c'mon playa...is it so hard to at least try and translate it to a server's language?
    It was stated that the demons-portal needed 'testing' and 'balancing' so we waited and i still feel like it's a rushed half-ass job

These english texts combined with the others (from the witch e.g.) make this game look very messy and unprofessional

How hard could it be to spend an hour in the database putting some server related translations instead of those out of place english text

Bitchin aside, the concepts of the demon portals seem nice, props for that
    I do hope levels will get added soon (i can see guilds rushing those 10 lvls in no time) and that all those 'cosmetic' flaws get ironed out quickly
    sigpic

Such a shame that there are only 10 enemies. Should´ve been 50 at least
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spruitje View Post
      Also all about the portal is in english, now that's no biggie but c'mon playa...is it so hard to at least try and translate it to a server's language?
      It was stated that the demons-portal needed 'testing' and 'balancing' so we waited and i still feel like it's a rushed half-ass job

These english texts combined with the others (from the witch e.g.) make this game look very messy and unprofessional

How hard could it be to spend an hour in the database putting some server related translations instead of those out of place english text
      If you had waited and read what was posted in the changelog you would see that it is in English on all servers for now till they have time to change it to the language of the server it is on.
      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Thanks for reporting the bug with enemy names.

At the moment the Portal is in English only as all other translations haven't been finished yet. They will be added soon. Normally, the update would have been uploaded to our international servers next week but we decided not to let you wait any longer. That's why the update is already live but English-only at the moment.
        Last edited by Leander; 25 July 2014, 07:55 PM.
        Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
        Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

I think its a pity that we can't know which number we are on in the daemon guild portal

Think of how hard it must be for the littler guilds,

Mage Corps is off to have some fun.

merlin
          mage corps the only way to fly

Comment

On US1 the image of the portal stays open and tells you the percent that is left.

Comment

It's just a language error. Everything is displayed correctly (German version). Please stay tuned for the fixed version.
              Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
              Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
                If you had waited and read what was posted in the changelog you would see that it is in English on all servers for now till they have time to change it to the language of the server it is on.
                I'm not reporting the language as bug, i'm just stating the obvious
                And whatever the changelog is going to say, the demonportals are not the only places that have the wrong language
                When visiting the Witch i also see english, and that's from previous update and not even fixed in this update
                I also did say i hope they will fix ALL wrong languages soon

Then TODAY i have found a new issue in GUILD PORTAL

-I am a dutch Player BUT i live (and play) in INDONESIA
                -My issue is on s2.sfgame.nl (the only where i have a high lvl player)
                -Yesterday i did the Guild Portal BEFORE midnight (dutch time AND local time!)
                -This morning 10am indonesian time (= 5am dutch time) i still CAN NOT do Guild Portal
                -The LAST ATTACK by a Guildmember yesterday before midnight left the beast at 14%LP
                -The beast regenerated 10%LP to 24% (as it should)

So is this thing supposed to reset at midnight server time, midnight LOCAL time OR 24 hours AFTER your last attack???
                It already did regenerate 10%, why can i not attack?

I did NOT have this issue with the Dungeon Portal, which i could do this morning just fine
                Last edited by Spruitje; 26 July 2014, 07:13 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Demon's Portal doesn't work for some people

About 5 people of my guild (de treffers, s1 nl) are unable to fight the demon's portal. It says that they already did the fight today but they didn't.
                  Not every one is already been online today so it could be more. Could you please look into that?
                  I know from at least 2 people they could'nt do it also yesterday evening.
                  On s3 nl however I had already done the demon's portal but I did'n't do it myself overthere and no one else can get online on my account there.
                  I know they are demon's we are fighting against but strange things are happening
                  Last edited by willow; 26 July 2014, 10:44 AM.
                  Leader of Treffers (dutch server S1)
                  Member of Luiten (dutch server S2)
                  Member of The Raid(dutch server S3)

Comment

Yup already noticed it's not only me
                    sigpic

Comment

"About 5 people of my guild (de treffers, s1 nl) are unable to fight the demon's portal. It says that they already did the fight today but they didn't."

Any chance they were not level 100 yet? The portal is limited to 99 +

merlin

Comment

I dont think its level

I'm over 200 and fellow guildies who had it are over 100/200 too

We play s2 but i guess its the same on s1

Also, players below lvl99 see the message "Enter from level 99 only!"
                        Last edited by Spruitje; 26 July 2014, 01:02 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

The lowest level in de treffers is 253 and one of the players who can not do the demon portal has level 337. So that isn't it.
                          Last edited by willow; 26 July 2014, 01:30 PM.
                          Leader of Treffers (dutch server S1)
                          Member of Luiten (dutch server S2)
                          Member of The Raid(dutch server S3)

Comment

Iam are unable to fight the demon's portal. It says that they already did the fight today but they didn't.
                            Wie zijn eigen weg gaat,kan door niemand worden ingehaald !!!

Comment

and i have a sugestion at this Player-X has caused 1234567 damage at "EnemyName" in the demons portal (still 50% LP). You see that number of damage is writed " 1234567" why playa can use . and to write that 1.234.567. And at you gold the same thing

Comment

Working...
                              X