Daemons portal bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Daemons portal bug

I want to watch the others guilds monsters at the portal( i play on s1.ro). I entered to the top and i viewed the other guild, and i have seen the demon they are to the demon 3. But my friends says that they can't see the demon of others guilds. Look at the picture: . I have tried again and again and every time works at me. And i have observed a arrow straight to left. I click on it 2 times and i have seen theyr bonuses. Until now i can't see others guilds bonuses. Look at this picture: At their bonuses apears a + maybe because in my guild i am officer. And i clicked on + at the fortress of their guild like in picture and surprise. In my guild the fortress have been upgraded by me. But like i said i don't clicked to upgrade fortress at my guild. My guild haves before upgrade the mushrooms necesaryy to upgrade. But the bug1 is that other friends can't the the demenons at the other guilds. And bug 2 that i can see the bonusees at the other guilds. Sorry for my bad english
    Last edited by InfernoBogdan; 26 July 2014, 02:00 PM.

Thank you for your bug reports. Playa will fix all found bugs as soon as possible. In addition to some display errors not all players are able to enter the portal although they meet all requirements.

There is a temporary workaround. Enter "/portal guild" in guild chat to enter the portal.
    Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
    Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

But this doesn't work for the Android app. Only /w works on app....
      sigpic

"Joy is not in things, is it in us."

Signature made by: Spruitje

Comment

Our Android app has a working guild portal but the dungeon portal (single player dungeon) is yet to come. Everything will be fully functional in some days.

Comment

Something im struggling with aswell and i think also related to this post.

Is the language issue.
          The button and the guild chat window doesnt show the correct information.
          When i switch the language from english to german all of sudden the info appears.

But when switch back (german --> english) the screen is blank again.
          Something with the refresh doesnt look right.

Tried to clear the cache and refresh the page but that also doesnt work.
          Windows /// Firefox browser.
          See screenshot for more details
          (ps: The white square area's are deleted area for privacy matters.)
          ps2: Since the update the ipad version is totally un-useable .. but thats another story)

Comment

It happens on all servers, probably playa is uploading translations. Chat works normally, try and click on guild again.
            Last edited by Bqczek; 28 July 2014, 07:21 PM.

Comment

Such problems occur due to server maintenance/updates are being uploaded.

Comment

I have the problem that I can't attack my dungeon portal. So now I run behind. I have sent a message but no reply.
                sigpic

LOVE EMPIRE

Comment

Try to change to german language.

If you want to enter to the Demon portal (guild version) write this chat command: /portal guild
                  Elek1977
                  SITE: http://www.jasec.ucoz.com/
                  FORUM: http://www.jasec.ucoz.com/forum
                  FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/JatekosokatSegitoCeh

Super moderator
                  Shakes&fidget
                  Playa Games
                  Hungarian Team

sigpic

Comment

On UK2 everything is still messy and full of glitch!! Demons, chat, guild fight....all with problems. That way is almost whole day :/

Comment

Originally posted by bwana View Post
                      On UK2 everything is still messy and full of glitch!! Demons, chat, guild fight....all with problems. That way is almost whole day :/
                      Dunno about glitches, apart from very slow loading stuff, showing the Demon Portal screen as background at various places and sometimes needed to reload guild to see the chat but it seems now ALL text related to both portals is just removed EXCEPT in German language

Strange how they removed the perfectly fine English and replaced it with German only(and show text ONLY when you switch to German, while the English was shown on every language)

Is it not less work to leave the English as is for all other servers and just ADD German (and other languages as they move on)?

Also NO guildmessage (damage done) except if you turn German after doing the GuildPortal, so unless you switch its hard to tell how much damage you did, and no "Portal still Pending" when mouseover on a player in a Guild anymore(which was useful to Guild Leaders)

The Witch is still English BTW, i guess they still leave that untouched

I wonder why Playa seems so keen on doing half work every time instead of fixing things right at once

Funny thing: While switching to German language i noticed text balloons on city screen while mouseover the left menu-buttons, it's just a visual thingie but why don't other languages have this?

On the sunny side: The /arenaxp command seems nice but may i remind that this (again) a feature ONLY useable to players in a Guild
                      Anyway thanks for adding the /arenaxp command

BTW i'm on s2 and s3 Dutch game version .555
                      sigpic

Comment

Uk2 is 1 big glitch lol
                        Edit: nvm its all pretty much the same.
                        Last edited by fullpowerahead; 29 July 2014, 09:02 AM.
                        My chars:
                        Fullpowerahead, 292 mage, s1: NL
                        Fullpowerahead, 308 scout, s2: NL
                        Fullpowerahead, 290 mage, s1: UK
                        Fullpowerahead, 272 warrior, s2: UK

Comment

Working...
                        X