X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morrie
    replied
    My chears were too early
    The guildtext changed back to the text before.
    So: bugreport!

There's a popup when I click the guildbutton after changing. But that popup flashes so quick, I can't read what it has to say.
    Last edited by Morrie; 31 May 2015, 11:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Morrie
    replied
    The old version had that to.
    While you were typing the text, sometimes it changed back to the old one, even before you could click a button to confirm the text.

But luckely, making a new text for the guild profile, worked 10 minutes ago, before I read your comment
    So, my problem is solved!

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Originally posted by Morrie View Post
    I can't seem to change the guild profile.
    When I erase some text, and make new text, the new text disappears after a while and goes back to the old text by itsself.
    click the guild button b4 it has a chance to change back saves the info you changed have had to do that since the old version.

Leave a comment:

• Morrie
    replied
    I can't seem to change the guild profile.
    When I erase some text, and make new text, the new text disappears after a while and goes back to the old text by itsself.

Leave a comment:

• MedusasSnakes
    replied
    I bet you didn't go for gold on that quest

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeKen
    replied
    Houston, we got a problem...

Leave a comment:

• Valkyra
    replied
    Since the Reloaded update i saw players can't name their characters with only numbers. I found a player on s1 co.uk witch can't be attacked because his name has only numbers. If anyone's try to attack him or try to see his character sheet the game redirects to a low level player as in picture below. Since it's not fair to other players i thought i should report this as a bug and let you decide what to do with him.

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    well seems I got hit with the same bug with the witch

Leave a comment:

• Morrie
    replied
    Tonight we did a raid on dungeon 46. The monsters were the ones from 46.
    When we finished, the anouncement in the guildchat was: "Inval "xanthippopothamia" kon niet worden afgewend" (something like: you didn't win).
    That must be a bug, cause we allready won "xanthippopothamia".

Leave a comment:

• Valkyra
    replied
    Nope... it was a normal item and it had a price. Tried to throw it in the cauldron but no luck. It's a bug for sure.

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Originally posted by Valkyra View Post
    Today the witch is bugged on server 1 ro.
    She needs rings but wont accept any (or any other item considering the needing text is bugged).

Question Are you sure you have dropped the ring in her cauldron once already as you cant drop it a 2nd time. If you are not sure go to a shop and hover cursor over the item if it has a gold amount then u didn't and if it says it smells funny then you did. ( I assume you know this but said it anyhow for those that don't know how to tell if an item was dropped already)

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    I've forwarded your reports.

Leave a comment:

• Morrie
    replied
    When I type in the chat, the underpart of the j, g, y, p, q, falls below the chatwindow. It makes what I type, less readable for myself.
    Maybe something can be changed zo I can see better what I type?

Leave a comment:

• slasker
    replied
    have seen the same for a while - but she is accepting those items and (as far as I remember) is also paying for them ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Valkyra
    replied
    Today the witch is bugged on server 1 ro.
    She needs rings but wont accept any (or any other item considering the needing text is bugged).

Leave a comment:

Working...
X