Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic valuas from dungeon 14 too low

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Epic valuas from dungeon 14 too low

    I notice that the stats from the epic rewards from dungen 14 is a lot lower than the ones i gain from shop or toillet, so they are useless for someone like me. I think the aura level is not working for dungeon 14 and this is probably a bug.
    Last edited by Solarking; 25 September 2015, 09:44 PM.
    King of the number 1 guild Tagorianen at NL S2

    #2
    What's your level? I defeated the second monster of dungeon 14 today and got boots that had slightly higher bonuses than I already had. My level is 283, aura 38. As I've been failing to defeat monster #9, 13th floor for months dungeon 14 is awesome as I finally clear dungeon floors again and get epics.
    Community and Social Media Manager

    Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
    Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by Solarking View Post
      I notice that the stats from the epic rewards from dungen 14 is a lot lower than the ones i gain from shop or toillet, so they are useless for someone like me. I think the aura level is not working for dungeon 14 and this is probably a bug.
      Keep in mind that Dungeon 14 does not continue where dungeon 13 ends,in terms of difficulty or level of enemies.

      For example, the 1st opponent of dungeon 14, is "only" 310 level, compared to , for example, the 9th opponent of dungeon 13 (395 level).

      So if you are, let's say, level 330, you will get better epics if you defeat the 9th opponent of dungeon 13 (since he has a higher level) in comparison with an epic item for the 1st opponent of dungeon 14 (since he has smaller level number).

      Also, keep in mind that
      -the difficulty of Dungeon 14 peeks after opponent No. 5, following a non linear curve. Just compare the stats for opponent 5 and 6 (main attribute 13680-24000, stamina 13120-22680 (due to class difference), luck 3140-8514 etc).
      -You actually have to bear 20 opponents not just 10

      Comment


        #4
        My aura is low, but I got nice epic shoes, with higher stats than the ones I wore.
        -------------------------------------
        Leidster/boss "The Deadly Assassins" NL2

        Nr. 1 NL2


        So addicted

        Comment


          #5
          lvl 384 here, cleared dungeon 8, not even 1 epic better than my current ones
          *************************************
          Hi, I'm George the Greek!
          You can find me in UK server 1
          Born: 15/9/10
          Forum Moderator: 16/4/13
          *************************************

          Comment


            #6
            I;m level 367.

            The epic stats from dungeon 14 are around 60 lower than on all my epics i wear. (from the shop, toillet and missionrewards)
            The epic rewards stats are calculated by the level you are + aura, not about the level of the dungeonmonster. So i think it's a bug and makes dungeon 14 kind of useless rewards for high level players with high aura.
            My guildmates say the same. The reward epic stats are too low. Very frustrating if you finally can do some dungeons since dungeon 13 was finished long time ago and than receive epic rewards who not fit to my level.
            Last edited by Solarking; 26 September 2015, 01:33 PM.
            King of the number 1 guild Tagorianen at NL S2

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Solarking View Post
              The epic rewards stats are calculated by the level you are + aura, not about the level of the dungeonmonster. So i think it's a bug and makes dungeon 14 kind of useless rewards for high level players with high aura.
              No, I would strongly disagree here.

              The level of the epics are calculated with this formula

              -If your level<monster's level
              then the epic is calculated by your level+aura
              -If your level>monster's level
              then the epic is calculated by the monster's level+your aura.

              it has always been like that.

              So yea, since you are level 367 and you beat the 1st monster of the 14th Dungeon you will get an epic for level 310+your aura.

              Game works as intended
              Last edited by Leander; 29 September 2015, 03:18 PM.

              Comment


                #8
                I am level 290 and I have cleared the first 5. All the drops were epics that were better than mine. The first drop was the dreaded... oh look how lucky you are.... boots with LUCK 1379. But all other 4 were good for me

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Argos View Post
                  No, I would strongly disagree here.

                  The level of the epics are calculated with this formula

                  -If your level<monster's level
                  then the epic is calculated by your level+aura
                  -If your level>monster's level
                  then the epic is calculated by the monster's level+your aura.

                  it has always been like that.

                  So yea, since you are level 367 and you beat the 1st monster of the 14th Dungeon you will get an epic for level 310+your aura.

                  Game works as intended


                  You are right. Once i reached the higher levels than me the epics were right.
                  Last edited by Leander; 29 September 2015, 03:18 PM.
                  King of the number 1 guild Tagorianen at NL S2

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Never noticed this, as I only got those useless luck items... Anyway, it seems like I should be happy instead, as I could sell those at 10 mill and at leat get +1 in one stat ;-)

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by Solarking View Post
                      You are right. Once i reached the higher levels than me the epics were right.
                      Cheers

                      Now, you will have to pray for a good epic, with a "socket" slot :-)

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X