Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Medal bug on IOS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Medal bug on IOS

    I cleaned my first dungeon floor in ios but didnt get the first medal..
    after i cleaned the second floor i got it(that was in pc).
    Im sure its bugged and i would like to get help fix it for me because its effect me.
    My name is AntiSnaP in int world 15

    #2
    Sometimes there is a delay and you get your reward the next time you defeat a floor.
    Community and Social Media Manager

    Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
    Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

    Comment


      #3
      i cleared one more and it didnt fix pls help

      Originally posted by Leander View Post
      Sometimes there is a delay and you get your reward the next time you defeat a floor.
      can u pls try help me with this one?
      Last edited by bobo baggins; 4 March 2017, 11:21 AM. Reason: double posting: posting 2 posts in a row in the same thread with no new ifno is considered double posting its a no no

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by AntiSnaP View Post
        i cleared one more and it didnt fix pls help



        can u pls try help me with this one?


        If you put your cursor over the heroism medal you should see that you don't get the next medal till you clear 5 floors. secondly as Leander said there can be a delay in showing how many floors you cleared ways to fix it is to log off and log back in if using the app or refreshing when using a browser. from what it sounds like there is no bug just a delay.

        incase anyone wants it here is a link to shows what you need for each medal http://sf.kalais.net/english/medals.html
        Last edited by bobo baggins; 4 March 2017, 11:26 AM.
        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
          If you put your cursor over the heroism medal you should see that you don't get the next medal till you clear 5 floors. secondly as Leander said there can be a delay in showing how many floors you cleared ways to fix it is to log off and log back in if using the app or refreshing when using a browser. from what it sounds like there is no bug just a delay.

          incase anyone wants it here is a link to shows what you need for each medal http://sf.kalais.net/english/medals.html
          man..Im reporting a bug that doesnt fix but u just telling stories...
          as i said it doesnt fix itself and u just telling me wrong things istead of fixing your bugs in this game. so that sad...

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by AntiSnaP View Post
            man..Im reporting a bug that doesnt fix but u just telling stories...
            as i said it doesnt fix itself and u just telling me wrong things istead of fixing your bugs in this game. so that sad...
            https://gyazo.com/3bead20451f236d803268706771b5f5e
            where is your problem?

            you cleared 5 floors, the medel gives you +2.
            you are at 6/10, which means no. 6 is still alive

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Eggman95 View Post
              where is your problem?

              you cleared 5 floors, the medel gives you +2.
              you are at 6/10, which means no. 6 is still alive
              im prety sure that it mean i cleared 6 floors
              i remember when i cleared the first one it didnt go up by one and i checked it until now :/
              i killed Banshee that means i killed 6
              Last edited by AntiSnaP; 5 March 2017, 07:53 PM.

              Comment


                #8
                hmm nvm i think thats good but im still waiting for my mushrooms i guess buying in IOS wasnt that good idea

                Comment

                Working...
                X