Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toilet bug

Hello,

today I was at 950/1000 aura. I had saved an epic from yesterday just for today, in order to get my flush.

This morning, I throw it in (on my iOS device), and did get back a different item... however the mana level is STILL 950/1000! I am certain it was not used today, but it does show as used now.

It's been an hour since ( waited just in case there was some delay for some reason ), however it still is at 950.

This is the first time the toilet has bugged out for me, and I really cannot provide any evidence of this ( I dismantled the resulting scout item before checking back ), however it really is ANNOYING!

Has it happened to anyone else?
    "It's nice to be important,
    but it's more important to be nice"

I haven't seen it happen nor have I ever heard of it happening. Are you 100% sure the server you are on reset other then an odd bug that is only other reason I can think of.
    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
      I haven't seen it happen nor have I ever heard of it happening. Are you 100% sure the server you are on reset other then an odd bug that is only other reason I can think of.
      I have been throwing stuff in everyday for at least a year now, never had an issue until today either... however, it did happen, and to my knowledge the server did not reset.

As I said, the symptoms I noticed only suggest a bug:
      - Toilet was unused for the day, and at 950/1000
      - Threw in a Mage epic
      - Toilet changed to used status (did not notice mana level at this point)
      - Went to inventory and found a Scout item
      - Dismantled the Scout item in Blacksmith
      - Went back to flush toilet
      - Toilet was still at 950/1000

If this helps at all, this was on S2UK, this morning at 9.00 server time.

The reason I know 100% that it was at 950/1000 is that for the past week, I've been planning my gems and epics, considering whether to flush the epic or keep it (useful but without socket - finally decided it was not useful enough). Finally decided to flush it, and found out I did not get the mana increase.

And as I said before... I am mostly perplexed since I have been using the toilet without issue for way too long, and unfortunately cannot provide more info

Comment

hmmm don't know then. but nothing they can do to fix it in that they cant give u the mana points. but they can look into it and see if it was something on their end.

seeing issue like this once in awhile on ios and android is why I don't do more then make space in backpack and start wars on the app. maybe some questing once in awhile but toilet witch and guild leader stuff nope to much can and has gone wrong for my liking.
        Last edited by bobo baggins; 4 March 2017, 09:12 PM.
        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
          hmmm don't know then. but nothing they can do to fix it in that they cant give u the mana points. but they can look into it and see if it was something on their end.

seeing issue like this once in awhile on ios and android is why I don't do more then make space in backpack and start wars on the app. maybe some questing once in awhile but toilet witch and guild leader stuff nope to much can and has gone wrong for my liking.
          I've been playing while on the road for some time now, never had any serious issue (many disconnects compared to browser, increased battery drain while the phone is locked and the app is in the foreground -- but that's things to just live with).

I understand and don't really expect to get the mana points or anything, just mention it so that we can check if it's something that actually did happen on the server end, and if so whether it's preventable in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X