Getting punted back to my character screen - maintenance messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting punted back to my character screen - maintenance messages

Hi. I'm wondering why it seems like today and for the past few days in a row I have been getting booted back to my characters screen with a "maintenance" message that occurs more than, I would say, 6 times a day.

I can kinda' understand if there's some specific server maintenance once per day, maybe at a specific time for each server, but I've been getting this a great deal the past several days or so, about 6 times or more per day.

This is the message I get. I just now got another of these, which is about two so far since I came in about 1/2 hour ago or so:

"Server cannot be reached"
    "The server cannot be reached due to server maintenance. Please try again later."

This was while I was on with Dezzie Demona on W19.
    Last edited by Lady Kendra; 26 November 2017, 03:35 AM.

It's just Playas optimization They have tested on s1de (same errors) and after good response they installed this bug on others servers

It's all about help players enjoy the game

Comment

There was no Bug installed after good response.

The Patch contains a optimization part and this part leads to extended Server load for a limited time. Some Servers react unexpected. This is under observation by Playa (Holle, German Forum).

Comment

Originally posted by Kronios View Post
        There was no Bug installed after good response.

The Patch contains a optimization part and this part leads to extended Server load for a limited time. Some Servers react unexpected. This is under observation by Playa (Holle, German Forum).
        "unexpected"? Same thing was on s1de way before they installed it on other servers. They knew about that issue but still decided to install bug

Comment

Anyone know what is being "optimized" by the patch?
          I don't notice much changes (or maybe I have miss the post regarding the patch), except it is now harder to log in thru my bookmark (sometimes need to key in username & password although i dont have to do that previously) on browser, and getting disconnected several times daily...

Comment

The patch improves performance only without a visible change.
            Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
            Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Kendra View Post
              Hi. I'm wondering why it seems like today and for the past few days in a row I have been getting booted back to my characters screen with a "maintenance" message that occurs more than, I would say, 6 times a day.

I can kinda' understand if there's some specific server maintenance once per day, maybe at a specific time for each server, but I've been getting this a great deal the past several days or so, about 6 times or more per day.

This is the message I get. I just now got another of these, which is about two so far since I came in about 1/2 hour ago or so:

"Server cannot be reached"
              "The server cannot be reached due to server maintenance. Please try again later."

This was while I was on with Dezzie Demona on W19.
              For the last 5 hours I am experiencing the same issue today for the first time on World 17.

However I am disconnecting every 30 seconds or so, with the "Server cannot be reached message"

"The server cannot be reached due to server maintenance."

"Please try again later". I can't even complete an arena, or dungeon fight before getting the message! The game is totally unplayable for me at the moment!

I did report the issue to support with a ticket!

Can you please request them to try to resolve this issue as quickly as possible? Nine hours later, the server issue is as bad as ever! I can live with 6 or 7 disconnects daily. However every 30 seconds or so, means that game play is no longer viable, until the server issue is resolved!
              Last edited by Howie; 28 November 2017, 07:22 PM. Reason: Updating information

Comment

I tested it on w17 without problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                  I tested it on w17 without problems.
                  Sadly the issue is definitely not resolved yet Leander - All of my guildies have the same issue still! I know others also are having problems on W17 - It is still crashing every few minutes or less! Hopefully there will be a fix soon

Comment

We will fix it as soon as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                      We will fix it as soon as possible.
                      Thanks Leander - much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                      X