Pet Level 100 - no bonus attributes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pet Level 100 - no bonus attributes

The new update includes: "every level 100-pet adds another +0,5% bonus to your attributes". I was pleased to see my attributes increased when the update was launched. Today I managed to feed another pet to Level 100 and my attributes remained the same. I tried feeding another pet after that, logged out and in, reloaded the page, bought new points, had a few fights - anything that might cause my attributes to update, but nothing happened. Screenshots are probably not very useful, because they don't prove anything, but here they are:

I had two apples and a level 98 pet:

Fed the pet to level 100 and nothing happened. The few extra dexterity points I bought myself:

Same story on my account. It somehow gives +0,5% randomly.

Btw. It gives also boost for pets. Is it intentionally?

Comment

in germany we are discussing and observing the same problem.
      We guess that the ,5% are rounde up like the scrapbook is shown and you get 2%, even when you have 1,5% with the pets. 4th pets leveled up -> still 2%. Thats our guess.

Comment

It seems that you get the bonus on your stat when you reach the integer (so every 2 pets).
        It should be a bug I hope

Comment

We're looking into that. Thanks for your report!
          Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
          Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

I'm coming with the same problem now, when the update was live and i had like 8 pets level 100 for each stat, it was ok, i got the bonus, but now, after i finished my light pet 100, nothin was changed xD

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

Comment

Please wait a little longer. Somtimes it takes a while to refresh.

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                Please wait a little longer. Somtimes it takes a while to refresh.
                After few hours, still nothin

Edit : Still few hours past and nothing
                Last edited by Shnitel; 20 December 2017, 11:55 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

Originally posted by Wasi View Post
                  in germany we are discussing and observing the same problem.
                  We guess that the ,5% are rounde up like the scrapbook is shown and you get 2%, even when you have 1,5% with the pets. 4th pets leveled up -> still 2%. Thats our guess.
                  This rounding sounds like a good explanation, but today I fed another pet to Level 100 and nothing happened again. I will manage to feed another two pets in the next few days (levels 95 and 96) and I will let you know, but so far it seems like a bug.

Comment

We're investigating what might cause this problem.

Comment

We're investigating what might cause this problem.
                      I think its because since the change in the wheel the pets have gone fruity!
                      #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
                      1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
                      1st Complete Underworld in the World
                      1st Complete Fortress in the World
                      1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
                      1st to find all Pets in the World
                      1st Deep Mine Master in the World
                      1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
                      1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

You get a bonus of +1% for every 2 pets of the same element. Moreover, the effect is not always visible due to rounding reasons.

Comment

You get a bonus of +1% for every 2 pets of the same element. Moreover, the effect is not always visible due to rounding reasons.
                          Ok, we solved this mistery, but now i got devilsat and my hp didnt changed after i refreshed several times, im coming back after i wake up to inform you if something chaged

Edit : A'right i received the hp from devilsat, but i noticed that the last pet that i feeded to 100 for light is the eighth, so im supposed to receive the 1% bonus xD
                          Last edited by Shnitel; 22 December 2017, 03:27 PM. Reason: Update

Comment

What it means "the effect is not always visible due to rounding reasons"?

Comment

I can finally confirm the pet bonuses work. Every even pet gives you 1% bonus to the corresponding attribute - not 1% bonus to all attributes. When the upgrade came, I had 12 Earth pets level 100. Then I leveled the 13-th one and nothing happened. Today I got my 14-th pet to level 100 and a few hours later I noticed my Intelligence has increased a bit (1%). It used to be the same as my Strength.

Comment

Working...
                              X