Hero stats 10 times lower in raids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hero stats 10 times lower in raids

I noticed today the stats of our first few heroes that took part in the raid were pretty low - nowhere near what they should be. I made a quick comparison and it turned out the stats during the raid were 10 times lower than the actual ones:

The raid monsters also have really low stats so I guess they are reduced 10 times as well.

What's your platform?
    Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
    Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Thats not a bug, is simply cause the game is made in 32 bits, so the max number you can get is "2.147.483.647". (If you pay attention to the demon's portal life, no one reach 2.000.000.000)

The programmers made the decision of divide the stats 10 times to don't reach that number.
      Last edited by SKiiZZ; 12 December 2017, 11:39 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks!

I was puzzled first but it makes sense. Both heroes and monsters are down to 10% so everything is ok.
        Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
        Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

I imagined this could be by design due to 32 bit integer limitations, but they could still work with 32 bit integers and just visually add a zero as text. Both solutions are not perfect, but from a user's perspective I would prefer to see my 60K primary attribute instead of 6K.

Leander, I am using the web app. Browsers and OS shouldn't matter, but Windows 10, Chrome.

ps. btw, I understand that "zero in the end" would cause a lot more problems than it solves, so i'm fine with the current solution.
          Last edited by Sersemina; 13 December 2017, 08:56 AM.

Comment

Damn, we should be getting 30m XP instead of 3m
            #1 International Hall of Fame Attained
            1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
            1st Complete Underworld in the World
            1st Complete Fortress in the World
            1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
            1st to find all Pets in the World
            1st Deep Mine Master in the World
            1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
            1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

Originally posted by BMWGuinness View Post
              Damn, we should be getting 30m XP instead of 3m
              considering the cost of raids I would be happy for 10 mill exp.
              have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

I see another problem with this stat reduction. Due to unchanged crit formula, we do not crit anymore. I have over 15k luck but in raid, my chance to crit against lvl 430 boss is 4%. This makes raids even more boring and just underlines them as the biggest fail in history of SF updates...

Comment

I really hate that %10 thing. I wanna see my max damage on the monster. I can't see my hero in normal guild fights anyways. I really missed that.

Comment

Originally posted by Bortas View Post
                    ...but in raid, my chance to crit against lvl 430 boss is 4%.
                    This is really quite a problem. Normally I would have 50% chance to do damage *2 * 1.05 *1.75, but now I have 5% for such a hit.

Also, I find it hard to believe that 2,147,483,647 is a low number for health. You could boost the monster's secondary attributes really high so it reduces most of the damage we do, making it really hard to kill. You can set the primary attribute so high that it kills us with a couple of hits like the portal monsters. Also, to make it hard of us and keep us busy for the next few years, you can have 50 monsters level 500 with 2,147,483,647 health - you can practically raise the health barrier 50 times. That's quite extreme, but it's still a thousand times better than the current solution.

Comment

I didn't like new raids. They are boring and not funny to watch like the old ones. We've waited for the new raids almost for ages. And the result is :
                      -They are %10 lower than the actual ones. We can't see our true performance. I don't want to cheer myself when I saw 4m damage on the monster is actually a 40m damage.
                      - We can't hit a critical damage either. 1 or 2 per battle. This is really annoying. Critical damages could change the dungeon's destiny. But we can clearly see the result will be the same all the time.
                      - I'm an archer so my ability is dodging some hits. And warrior's ability is block. But warrior monster in raid can dodge hits more than me. What's the point then?

These new raids don't give some price except some little EXP. Anyways, I don't want extra bonuses or prices. I just want some fun. I can't see myself on the normal guild fights. So this was VERY IMPORTANT for me. But I'm totally disappointed. And I really didn't like those new raids. Whatever, It's better than nothing. Really??

Comment

Working...
                      X