Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Being attacked from the arena no longer earns exp anymore?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Being attacked from the arena no longer earns exp anymore?

In the past, a lost player earned exp by being attacked from the arena.
    Recently I just find all of many lost battles no longer earn exp (have observed more than 10 days) . Then it's reasonable to suspect a lost player DOESN'T earn exp by being attacked from the arena NOW.
    Is it a bug or changed by the update?
    Last edited by Detonator; 26 December 2017, 06:25 AM.

I am sure there were no such feature. It is exploitable as hell.

In past only attacker may receive some gold if difference between players honor not greater 2000 or something

And after some update exp for 10 wins in arena added. And wins only from arena -> battle -> selector from 3 targets.

Comment

exp earn from arena has only been from wins never losses.
      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
        exp earn from arena has only been from wins never losses.
        I should clearly explain again. It's not you to attack others. It happened when you were attacked.
        In the past when a player defeated you by choosing the 3 slots arena, there was always a mail to inform you lost but you received a small mount of exp.
        If a player attacked you just from hall of fame ( not from the 3-slot arena), you just don't receive any exp.
        Because of the above conditions, that's how I know they attacked me by which ways. ( arena or hall of fames)
        But now it seems all none.
        Last edited by Detonator; 27 December 2017, 04:38 AM.

Comment

without doing a long search for the post about when they added exp to arena attacks I would have to stick to what I posted no exp from losses and I will add no exp from arena attacks from other players using arena button.
          have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Working...
          X