Android app broken update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android app broken update

After todays android app update, the game doesnt even load, crashes always at 20% loading. I do not reccommend to download it.

App version 2.79.113

Sony Xperia Z5 compact

Android 7.1.1.

For me is normal

Comment

Interesting... Stupid question, do you have the same app version? I tried to delete the app and made clear install, still doesnt work. Maybe problem just with me, we will see...

Comment

Uninstall the app completely and install it again.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

2.79.114 works good

Comment

Yep, they released repaired version 2.79.114 and now everything works fine. Problem solved, you can delete/lock this topic.

Comment

Bugfix?

Which bugs were fixed? Except for moving guild chat arrow. I reported bug with keyboard because you didn't copy and then paste any links to the guild chat or in hall of fame.

This is important bugfix, not move guild arrow -_- Playa against finger down like guild dungeons...
              Last edited by bydway; 3 February 2018, 08:30 AM.

Comment

I got aroun 11,4mil gold instead of usual 15 mil with dr Abawuwu

Comment

Is there a reason the chat was shrunk to little bitty size?

I've had a few people ask me about this and then I checked for myself.

It was way, way better when it was bigger. We're already playing on a phone or tablet, and then to make the chat even smaller is rather ... cruel LOL
                  Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.

Comment

There was a reason - now you can write while seeing what others are writting.
                    The feels are bad at start, but in the end I think it might be a good change.

Also now it is finally possible to actually write a private message to someone. Before, because of of the huge keyboard (taking the whole screen), it was almost impossible to send the written message. You would click to shrunk the keyboard and close the message at the same time.

Comment

Got ya! That makes sense!!

Now I won't be typo queen when I'm on the app.

Thank you very much!!
                      Women are angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we continue to fly ... ON A BROOMSTICK ... because we are flexible like that.

Comment

There was a reason - now you can write while seeing what others are writting.
                        but it should move only when keyboard appear

Comment

Moving chat window is a good suggestion.

On my Galaxy S7 I can't see what I'm writing at the moment.
                          Also I can't seem to scroll up to see past messages.

Further improvements would be appreciated.

Comment

Do you use the latest update? There's a new one available as posted on Facebook today.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

it need fix, there aren't buttons for sms payment on latest version

Comment

Working...
                              X