Game time off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game time off?

I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, or if it's just a "ship the data over to Canada and it gets screwed up along the way" thing. But my game time is about 7 minutes slow. I'm not sure what would have caused the bug or how long it's been like this, but that's not my job

Lookie (excuse the size if it's large):

Note the time on my computer at the top right, and the time of the game in the guild chat.
    sigpic

7 minutes are nothing. Many years ago, people had to sail across the ocean for months. Just joking.

I don't know it it has to do with the long distance to Canada but isn't it a problem at all? Do you have a disadvantage or is your character affected apart from a delay of 7 minutes?
    Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
    Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Leander, it wasn't really a complaint on my part. It was more of a "bug report, just an FYI" kind of thing.

I can't see how my character is affected, nor anyone else's in my guild (all of us have the 7 minute delay, including the members in Germany and Sweden). It's just a minor mind-trip
      sigpic

Comment

I have it too, the only problem is that I get the new items in the shop, thirst refill, etc. later, and maybe this could cause a mess in scheduled guild wars. Big problem or not, I guess it should be fixed.

Comment

I'm getting it as well. i;m from uk as well also why is this server not have daylight saving time

Comment

I suppose the server time is just wrong. But I am always happy, when I forget the last quest while chatting, and then realise at midnight, that I still have 5 minutes to start it
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X