• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mushroom Error

I'm getting the following error when I try to buy mushroom:
    Something other than 200 was returned.

Is anyone else getting that error?

Thanks!

Please send a support ticket directly from the game!
    Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
    Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

No mushrooms received

Good evening,

Today, in the morning, I have paid to acquire 1500 mushrooms, due to Easter event but no mushrooms received.

It`s been 12 hours and no reply from their support.

I sent 3 tickets, money was taken from my account but no mushrooms and no email for confirmation. I paid from the mobile.

They didn`t reply, i only have 3 mushrooms and i can't do anything to enjoy this event, Friday is almost ended for me, 22:42 my time now.

Has anyone experience these issues today?

Thanks,

Comment

Replies might take longer than normal because of the increased activity (new server). You have a reply now.

Comment

Could you please explain more? I saw the email, but i don`t understand, its not the first time I paid from my mobile phone. Why I can`t receive the mushrooms?

Comment

i followed the steps, i found the purchase history but when i press the shakes in app purchase, nothing happens?

how can i cancel it? or why can`t i receive the mushrooms?

Comment

Please leave the whole conversation in the support ticket as it is easier.

Comment

really disappointed

Honestly I am very disappointed. I was expecting some real help from Shakes, because I am sure there are many people who pay from the mobile app. So in case of problems Shakes should speak directly with Apple to solve these issues.

2 days wasted with this event and I could not enjoy. I asked a refund, and it will take 5-7 days until my money are back.

Shakes should not make customers to find solutions on their own. I explained that its not the first time I paid from the mobile app, its really not my fault the transaction was pending, and no help from Shakes.

I have only 5 mushrooms and I could not benefit 2 days from this event, it really sucks. I would not pay anymore for other mushrooms cause I am afraid it will happen again, no matter i try from PC or mobile. And I don`t want to have problems with my bank and money blocked.

You should real try to help your players and make them happy.

The support was awful, i am not happy. And i really consider to quit in the near future. I was so exciting about this event, but now I have to play without joy....

Comment

Working...
                X