Tricerawood (#19 Earth Pet) Bug

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tricerawood (#19 Earth Pet) Bug

I got the 19th earth pet from the gem mine 9 days ago. The problem is that it didn't boost my earth pets' attributes. As in the photos below, my 100 level 20th earth and light pets have the same number of attributes yet I have 9 100 level pets in earth element and 7 in light element. It didn't boost my character's attributes either. I wonder if anyone else has (or had?) this problem.
    https://prnt.sc/ivukhs
    https://prnt.sc/ivuh9t
    P.S. 15th earth pet is 100 level and 15th light pet is 77 level, they are not seen.

Edit: images
    Last edited by asd26asd; 24 March 2018, 08:22 PM.

Originally posted by asd26asd View Post
    I got the 19th earth pet from the gem mine 9 days ago. The problem is that it didn't boost my earth pets' attributes. As in the photos below, my 100 level 20th earth and light pets have the same number of attributes yet I have 9 100 level pets in earth element and 7 in light element. It didn't boost my character's attributes either. I wonder if anyone else has (or had?) this problem.
    https://prnt.sc/ivukhs
    https://prnt.sc/ivuh9t
    P.S. 15th earth pet is 100 level and 15th light pet is 77 level, they are not seen.

Edit: images
    You need one more pet level 100 for both to get the bonus, I had the same problem and noticed that later after I send a support ticket about it.
    Example : https://imgur.com/a/oUZFi
    https://imgur.com/a/U3AxU
    Last edited by Shnitel; 25 March 2018, 12:03 AM.

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

Comment

Every level 100 pet adds a bonus of 0.5%. This isn't always noticeable. Therefore, you need two level 100 pets for a bonus of 1%.
      Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
      Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
        Every level 100 pet adds a bonus of 0.5%. This isn't always noticeable. Therefore, you need two level 100 pets for a bonus of 1%.
        Thanks for the answer, but I don't think you got my point. I didnt get my character's intelligence boosted FOR Tricerawood, not a level-100 pet, and I am a mage, so the increase is probably easy to notice especially if I am paying attention to it. I dont know how much of an attribute bonus a level-100 pet gives to its own element's pets, but it isnt important, I have 2 more level-100 pets in earth element but the attributes of 20th pets in both elements are equal. If the problem is the photos, I can upload new ones where 15th pets are also shown.

Originally posted by Shnitel View Post
        You need one more pet level 100 for both to get the bonus, I had the same problem and noticed that later after I send a support ticket about it.
        Example : https://imgur.com/a/oUZFi
        https://imgur.com/a/U3AxU
        Thanks for the answer, after leveling a pet to 100, did you get bonus for also your character or just your pets for said element? Is it solved by the game support, or were you told to wait until one pet gets level 100?
        Again, I don't know how its math works but a level-100 pet gives 808 more main attribute to its element's 20th pet (I have 8 level-100 pets in water element and 9 level-100 pets in fire element, and I have 19 pets in both elements [and yes, fire 20th and earth 20th have the same number of attributes despite earth having 20 pets and not 19] and the 20th fire pet has 808 more main attribute than water 20th) according to this, you still have the problem. My Rheeynoh isn't 100 level and 36,360 - 35,552 is 808.
        Last edited by asd26asd; 25 March 2018, 11:15 AM. Reason: Correcting

Comment

You have it backwards asd26asd each pet you get gives a bonus to said elements pets. each lvl 100 pet gives a 0.5% stat bonus to your character.
          have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
            You have it backwards asd26asd each pet you get gives a bonus to said elements pets. each lvl 100 pet gives a 0.5% stat bonus to your character.
            Thanks for your answer. If I understood correctly, you are saying that getting pet eggs doesnt increase your character stats and level 100 pets doesnt increase its element's pets. But I can definitely confirm that both pet eggs and level 100 pets increase both pets' and your character's attributes.
            Even if so, after GETTING 19th earth pet my earth PETS' attributes didnt increase, either.

Comment

Because of this 0.5%, the algorithm of the bonuses was changed, you gonna get everything in time. The new algorithm its getting all 20 pets together, even if you have them or not, and after you start leveling them up, you will get the bonuses, for the pets and for the char, i've got them all, because i saw that you asked, its nothing buggy here, its just an algorithm who seems to be fishy at first sight xD.

After you level up Rheynooh you will get everything, like me, same for the other pets.

Comment

Originally posted by Shnitel View Post
                Because of this 0.5%, the algorithm of the bonuses was changed, you gonna get everything in time. The new algorithm its getting all 20 pets together, even if you have them or not, and after you start leveling them up, you will get the bonuses, for the pets and for the char, i've got them all, because i saw that you asked, its nothing buggy here, its just an algorithm who seems to be fishy at first sight xD.

After you level up Rheynooh you will get everything, like me, same for the other pets.
                Could you send another photo with 100 level 10th earth pet and attributes of 20th? and I hope it wont persist because none of other pets ever caused this problem before. Though I dont know what my character's attributes have to do with my pets' levels, it has been 11 days already.
                Can't noone check if there is actually a problem about this? I am trying to explain my point here for 2 days, with those clear evidences.

Comment

Originally posted by asd26asd View Post
                  Thanks for the answer, but I don't think you got my point. I didnt get my character's intelligence boosted FOR Tricerawood, not a level-100 pet
                  The whole pack boosts your attributes, namely +1% per pet. For example, if you have 10 earth pets you get a +10% bonus to intelligence. After finding Tricerawood you got another +1%.

Comment

The whole pack boosts your attributes, namely +1% per pet. For example, if you have 10 earth pets you get a +10% bonus to intelligence. After finding Tricerawood you got another +1%.
                    Thanks for the answer but the problem is that I DIDN'T get ANY bonus even after 2 weeks I found Tricerawood, neither did my earth pets. I have no evidence of my character not getting a bonus but the screenshots I sent clearly show that 19th pet didn't give bonuses to my earth pets.
                    Let me explain why, again:
                    1- Every level-100 pet gives bonuses to pets in its own habitat.
                    2- I have 9 level-100 pets in my earth habitat.
                    3- And I have 7 level-100 pets in my light habitat. That is 2 fewer than the earth habitat.
                    4- So if there is 2 more level-100 pets in earth habitat, the 20th earth pet HAS TO have more attributes than 20th light pet (I have 20 pets in both habitats and both 20th pets are 100 level)
                    5- And here comes my point; 20th earth pet has the SAME number of attributes as the 20th light pet does. The 20th earth pet should have had more attributes than the 20th light pet, because I have 2 more level-100 pets in earth habitat and each level-100 pet gives additional attribute bonus.
                    6- And I am pretty sure it didn't give any bonus to my character, either.
                    Hope I make sense to you now. Thank you in advance, and thank you again for your attention.

Comment

What about your level totals, both earth and light? It's not all about the 20th pet only.

Comment

In this case, it was supposed to have more bonuses than usual, i mean, with 3 pets 100 and the 20th pet 100, he had around 34-35k stats, after another 6 pets level'd to 100, he has 36k stats.
                        So, if im right, and i hope i am, the 20th with all 10th pets level'd to 100, should be around 37-38k, instead of 36 xD

Comment

Maybe Im lost in translation but from what I see, OP is little confused. How system works: When you find an egg and get new pet, two things happen - all pets of that habitat get 5% bonus to stats (100% for all 20 pets) and your character gets 1% bonus of related stat (20%max). Later, when you feed pet to lvl 100, pets get nothing! and you character gets another 0,5% to stats (1,5% for this specific pet). If we continue, this bonus increases to 0,75% for lvl 150 (1,75% total) and finally 1,0% for lvl 200 (2,0% total). From this, max bonus you get from pets to single stat is 40% when you feed all pets to lvl 200.

Comment

What about your level totals, both earth and light? It's not all about the 20th pet only.
                            Level total of light pets is 840 and of earth pets is 979. Isn't it worth a check? It is either that light pets wrongly have more bonuses or that the 19th earth pet doesn't give bonuses.

Originally posted by Bortas View Post
                            How system works: When you find an egg and get new pet, two things happen - all pets of that habitat get 5% bonus to stats
                            Ahh this is the whole point. I DIDN'T GET THOSE BONUSES. Neither for char or pets. All those light and earth element comparisons were only to provide evidence for the forum. I was completely sure there was a problem even before comparing pets. So I am not confused I am also sure that each level-100 pet gives a bonus to its element's pets. Otherwise the attributes wouldn't go above 32,320 after the patch (that made level-100 pets give bonuses).(16160 base attribute)*200%=32320
                            Actually, it seems Shnitel didn't get the bonus either (explained in earlier posts) so it's not only me, at least.

Comment

There is also some new calculation. A lot of players reported that they lost attributes. Still waiting for the official reply if this was changed on purposed (how the pet bonus is calculated) or if this is a bug.

Comment

Working...
                              X