Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demon Portal's bug today

Hi there

I completed the Demon's Portal earlier today. Normally after completion the Demon's Portal is greyed out, as we have only one attempt every 24 hours.

Today I noticed just now that the Demons portal was still active (i.e. not greyed out).

Clicking on enter the Demons Portal a second time did not mean I got an extra turn. There was a message:- "Only possible once a day". "This fight is only possible once a day."

It is not a serious bug in that nothing is gained. However the button should be grey and the guild button should not light up after entering the portal once.

Others in my guild have experienced a similar issue.

I thought that is is best to report it here.

Have a great day,

Howie

Its probably because of the time change... tomorrow will be as usual.
    [CENTER]
    Please read the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4"]Board Rules[/URL] and the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?p=39291"]Allowed language on the International Forum[/URL] before posting. Thank You.
    [/CENTER]

Comment

This is a known issue that has been going on since its release. I am guessing that since Playa hasn't fixed it they don't feel it is nessecary to fix it. Personally I think all current bugs should be fixed before any new updates.
      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

This isn't a bug. All timers are - surprise! - time-based. As time was changed back to CET summer time on Sunday morning, 2 a.m., the portals went crazy.
        It only happens twice a year.
        Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
        Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

It's quite possible there won't be any more time changes. European Commission might unify rules on time change for whole EU this year.

Comment

No more time changes would be nice

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
              This isn't a bug. All timers are - surprise! - time-based. As time was changed back to CET summer time on Sunday morning, 2 a.m., the portals went crazy.
              It only happens twice a year.
              Well IMO this is a bug I have reported it more then once when I played on s2 Uk it happened almost daily. to say it is a daylight savings time only thing is incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
                Well IMO this is a bug I have reported it more then once when I played on s2 Uk it happened almost daily. to say it is a daylight savings time only thing is incorrect.
                i'm playing on india server, so new day here is at 19:30 (for me) and if i go into portal before 19:30 it will be ok, it will reset portal at 00:00, if i go after 19:30, it will reset button on 00:00 too, but i can't go there, because i was already in portal this day (india day)

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
                  It cannot be fixed as everything is timer-based and time changes mess the timers up.
                  Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                  Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                    It cannot be fixed as everything is timer-based and time changes mess the timers up.
                    Leander When I Played on s2 UK which was quite awhile ago what he was describing is exactly what was happening to me on a daily basis. no where near a time change. I had submitted tickets PM'ed you here and other way of comuniacating to you about this issue.

Comment

Working...
                    X