No clickable link to Twister

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No clickable link to Twister

Decided to finally report this. For very long time now (months), when I need to refresh browser, I have hard time getting twister link to show. I refresh page many many times. Sometimes floor window will show, but washed out (partially transparent) and that still is not clickable. I refresh page or browser until floor window is opaque and therefore link works again.
    This is Mozilla browser.

"...the last shall be first, and the first, last..."

I face the same issue for a while now, on Google Chrome (always the newest version) with the same circumstances.

Comment

Two Answers:
      1) With Mozilla: Please clean up your Browser Cache (Cookies and pictures at least). Close Firefox. Start Firefox, enter the Url of your Server (w*.sfgame.net), don't press Enter, press STRG+R. Server should be reloaded with complete graphics now.
      2) With Chrome: Do you play the roundabout with Chars? Please use the yellow cross to leave the game till the carousel. Refresh your Browser (STRG+F5) ensuring, that the server with the missing Twister is shown in the URL-line. Otherwise manually enter the servers adress (w*.sfgame.net) and refresh. Start up again, Twister should be shown. If not, the same as in number one, the only difference is the refresh-code (with F5).

Comment

Just refresh or restart your browser and it should reappear.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
        X