• Strider
    replied
    As expected, no update at midnight, expect the next update next midnight

Leave a comment:

• Arturu
    replied
    I wanted to report a forum bug:

This thread is still being updated.

I do hope it will be fixed... for all those 50 people, who actually use it.

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    The international hall of fame just got updated. I will test it tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. It really seems it only refreshes every other day.
    as reported and expected (October 1st of this thread)

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    The international hall of fame just got updated. I will test it tomorrow and the day after tomorrow. It really seems it only refreshes every other day.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    True...no update yet. I am waiting for Playa's reply if we leave it at 48 hours or change it to a daily refresh at midnight.

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    2:30pm in Germany, no change after Noon.

There should be a change tonight at Midnight in Germany as it seems to update every 48 hours at Midnight

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    It's 00:42 here...no update at midnight.

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    The times are still the same. Data are collected at 6 p.m. and the hall of fame is refreshed at midnight. Maybe there was some kind of delay.
    Midnight does not change anything. At 6 p.m. (German time) the calculations take place. 18 hours later, at 12 a.m./noon (NOT midnight!) the new rankings go live. Another 6 hours later all top players and guilds fight again...but the latest results will only be online on the next day / 18 hours later.

For the latest standings check the international hall of fame every day at 1 p.m. CET for example...then they have been online for 1 hour and everything should be ok.
    Shakespeare says that something's rotten in the state of international hall of fames.

Sorry, it really looks like a bug. The devs might have changed the time of the day the rankings go live. We're looking into the case.
    Alright, once the bug is fixed, can you please clarify for us? Appreciate the follow-up

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Shakespeare says that something's rotten in the state of international hall of fames.

Sorry, it really looks like a bug. The devs might have changed the time of the day the rankings go live. We're looking into the case.

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    No Change after NOON (Germany) today

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    Looks like it updated after MIDNIGHT

Leander, can we please get some clarifications, as this is now very confusing

Right now the International Hall of Fame is updating every 2 days after midnight

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    Well ... its after NOON in Germany and no update

as an FYI .. in my experience cataloging the IHOF ... it always updated after MIDNIGHT .... but I'm leaving screenshots after MIDNIGHT AND NOON just so we can see ...

Also, what's with those weird pictures behind STRENGTH of both toons?

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    27 hours later and no change

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    So ... I checked tonight after Midnight in Germany and it updated (updating every other day at Midnight)

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    I took a screenshot yesterday and one today. It really did not update. Forwarded.
    Right, this has been intermittent since the beta release [9/28/2018], and this thread [9/29/2018] is a partial timeline of proof.

I had previously been tracking IHOF since end of August and quit trying to track end of October (10 days of data missing over a 1 month span in October)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X