Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aargh
    replied
    i have tried to send a ticket 3 times on diffrent days but never got the autoreply
    i have checked the spam folder after every time
    on the 3 december i got a message from Leander confirming forum validation
    Last edited by Aargh; 7 December 2018, 01:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Did you get the autoreply and a ticket ID?

Leave a comment:

• Aargh
    replied
    Originally posted by ROKR View Post
    I send tickets in support, but I receive NO ANSWER, even the standard automatic message “Thank you for your request! It will be processed as soon as possible."
    I have the same problem. i get no reply when i send a ticket to support. i have tried 3 times the last week. There is nothing in my spam folder
    I play on server w27

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Selling characters is against our rules. If someone sells his/her character and you want to report him quickly (as it is urgent), feel free to send me a PM here in the forum.

Leave a comment:

• ROKR
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    If you don't receive the autoreply check your spam folder if you really didn't get it. Then send a new ticket.
    Thanks for the answer! I will write a new ticket. But this is a situation that requires an immediate solution (selling characters)

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    If you don't receive the autoreply check your spam folder if you really didn't get it. Then send a new ticket.

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    godforsaken S1.RU
    Leander will probably be able to respond to you tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

• ROKR
    replied
    Originally posted by BMWGuinness View Post
    Which server do you play on?
    godforsaken S1.RU
    Last edited by ROKR; 18 November 2018, 09:18 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    I send tickets in support, but I receive NO ANSWER, even the standard automatic message “Thank you for your request! It will be processed as soon as possible." 15 days have passed. Is this normal? Are there any other ways to contact the administration? I really have a problem, and I want it to be solved!

I do not speak English, so text is translated by Google translate
    Which server do you play on?

Leave a comment:

• ROKR
    started a topic Support not working?

Support not working?

I send tickets in support, but I receive NO ANSWER, even the standard automatic message “Thank you for your request! It will be processed as soon as possible." 15 days have passed. Is this normal? Are there any other ways to contact the administration? I really have a problem, and I want it to be solved!

I do not speak English, so text is translated by Google translate
Working...
X