Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leander
    replied
    Thanks for your reply but I didn't mean browser games but magazines on games...with news, updates, reviews of games...

http://www.pcgamer.com/

for example.

Leave a comment:

• Silva
    replied
    There are many UK server web based browser games. Allot over here allow you to earn free credit, this is why S&F don't keep signed players. I play a Football Manager game for example. You get prem points, 1 point is a day unless you spend them on other things, like reserves, another team in another country. So free game really means free. The company are on a advertising kick back. It keeps them in beer also, they have just been bought out and have moved to new offices from their bedroom, so they must be doing something right, lol.

This is where I picked your link up from, lol........ so do as they do

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    What gaming sites (sites with reviews, news etc.) are there in the UK? I know some but not that many.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Originally posted by Baldur View Post
    guys you are getting off-topic... Bulgarian servers or whatever is not a subject connected with this post... You can post that in the "Suggestions" forum as a poll or something... The point here is why UK servers are so awfully "quiet" compared even to the US servers
    On the theme , the uk is the most popular in bulgaria :>

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeKen
    replied
    guys you are getting off-topic... Bulgarian servers or whatever is not a subject connected with this post... You can post that in the "Suggestions" forum as a poll or something... The point here is why UK servers are so awfully "quiet" compared even to the US servers

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    if i was from slovenia i would just register in other country server

Leave a comment:

• AleeAlee
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    Well, I can make a proposal but it is up to the marketing office to decide.
    well i guess that would not hurt, and if possible keep me inform ! tho i m sure we wont see it yet, but asking is no harm done anyway =)

Leave a comment:

• FlashPower
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    So it will be really appreciated if you make a proposal for some bulgarian server. There are a lot of bulgarians around here.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied

Leave a comment:

• AleeAlee
    replied
    Originally posted by AleeAlee View Post
    hey guys, i m playing from Slovenia!! and at this topic may i ask why in Slovenia we dont even have this game... yet (never?) ?
    Leander, you maybe have any idea about this game ever coming to Slovenia?

Was hoping you would reply here, but not yet, thats why i just ask straight.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Hold on boy lol

Leave a comment:

• Domf
    replied
    Czech republic FTW!

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Mabye it's creating now or just don't like it

Leave a comment:

• AleeAlee
    replied
    hey guys, i m playing from Slovenia!! and at this topic may i ask why in Slovenia we dont even have this game... yet (never?) ?

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    me and one of my friends that play have time to play after school , and we only registered in other servers such as US , CZ , RO and etc. only to see the highest levels we don't play there .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X