Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silva
    replied
    No harm in giving the person the choice. If you have read my posts before, you will always know you will see I moan about cost of things, lol.....

Again, it should perhapps be a free perk of a paying player.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    Yes from me because it's good if u wanna level up fast ,or u look ur quests and suddenly an EPIC ITEM !!! ,wohaaaa i will skip it

Leave a comment:

• GeorgeKen
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    It's a "free to play" game. Of course shroomers (or let's say users who purchase mushrooms) should and must have an advantage over non-shroomers. The game can be still played with all its content and features without buying mushrooms. "Free to play" is not unique for S&F, it is an option used by many, many browser games or even MMORPGs. Moreover, S&F is completely ad-free and it is reasonable that a big, international game with millions of players, lots of servers, a huge work load and dozens of supported countries cannot be competely free. Buying mushrooms is optional, if you choose not do you can still play the game and find mushrooms during quests...

Personally, I don't think it matters that much if you are the 12th best guild or the 200th best guild. It's all about fun, finding items, defeating monsters...
    i'll agree with that. The real problem of the game is that it barely gets new content, and when it does, it is not something that lasts more than 1-2 weeks (like scrapbook) or that it is truly something that adds to the game (like the toilet, even though it is a nice feature, it barely adds anything new to the game content-wise). That is the true problem for so many people stop playing, there is nothing really new that adds content to play, 2 years after this server started. (or any server for that matter)

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    It's a "free to play" game. Of course shroomers (or let's say users who purchase mushrooms) should and must have an advantage over non-shroomers. The game can be still played with all its content and features without buying mushrooms. "Free to play" is not unique for S&F, it is an option used by many, many browser games or even MMORPGs. Moreover, S&F is completely ad-free and it is reasonable that a big, international game with millions of players, lots of servers, a huge work load and dozens of supported countries cannot be competely free. Buying mushrooms is optional, if you choose not do you can still play the game and find mushrooms during quests...

Personally, I don't think it matters that much if you are the 12th best guild or the 200th best guild. It's all about fun, finding items, defeating monsters...

Leave a comment:

• MrCherry
    replied
    I personally think a service that creates such a Gap between Shroomers and Non-Shroomers should be taken out.

The UK server is dead, and it's this gap that has made people want to quit (I've personally seen 3 entire guilds leave because they can't keep up with Shroomers)

But hey, as long as it makes money, right? =/

Leave a comment:

• Silva
    replied
    I think if you pay for the service you have the choice to skip with paying a mushroom. You could do this for a time period, for example 30 days, paying players stand more of a chance of playing a 300 thirst every day then. That will then make for better sales.

Leave a comment:

• Cregan
    replied
    Were the german servers the first to be created?

If so, then someone must've thought up that button after the german servers had started, but before other countries started a server. That way they couldn't implement it on the new german servers anymore, as that would give new players an unfair advantage.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Really? Ah, ok. Many servers don't have it...none of the German ones...don't know why.

Leave a comment:

• Cregan
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    The skip button is only available in the US and UK. All other servers don't have it...
    Not true.

The dutch servers had the skip-button from the start. With Oktoberfest they removed it for obvious reasons. They didn't put it back until a LOT of complaints from our and your side.

I'm glad we have it again, it would have been a deal-breaker for me to suddenly remove the button.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Originally posted by Knytul View Post
    until Playa Gamez decides to pull another dumbass attack and take it again
    The skip button is only available in the US and UK. All other servers don't have it...so the German servers never ever had it. After Oktoberfest it wasn't removed on purpose but the devs uploaded everything back to normal without the Oktoberfest code...and forgot about the skip feature for US and UK.

The skip function is nothing they "stole" from S&F UK. It's rather special as ONLY the US and UK have it...

Leave a comment:

• paddyw
    replied
    keep it

Leave a comment:

• Knytul
    replied
    until Playa Gamez decides to pull another dumbass attack and take it again

Leave a comment:

• paddyw
    replied
    is it there for good now

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    It's there! If you don't see it, refresh your browser or clear your Flash cache:

http://forum.sfgame.co.uk/showthread.php?t=240

Leave a comment:

• Dowler
    replied
    Wahoo.....needed the skip button back

Wat times it the skip back on...still cant see it
    Last edited by Dowler; 25 November 2011, 09:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X