X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Masq View Post
    That's why your number one.
    *you're

I certainly don't feel like Knytul is bragging here. Even if they were; they ARE the best, that gives them bragging-rights.

I like the OP for making an effort to liven up the hall of fame. I might 'steal' the idea for our server!

Good work Knytul et al.!

Comment

WOW!!!

WOW all this arguing...im actually LMAO!!! does peeps reliase its only a GAME!!!! anyways just to mention i spend money on this game and enjoy it...i try to be up there with the big peeps like u would on any other game whats out there...all i can say is ENJOY it cause i do ....Remember Christmas soon all be happy
      Last edited by Dowler; 15 December 2011, 03:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cregan View Post
        *you're

I certainly don't feel like Knytul is bragging here. Even if they were; they ARE the best, that gives them bragging-rights.

I like the OP for making an effort to liven up the hall of fame. I might 'steal' the idea for our server!

Good work Knytul et al.!
        A spelling mistake really?

And no i don't think it gives them bragging rights, its just time investment. It like saying a 50 year old person is better then a 40 year old person just cus. If this game required skill or something and they were like i dono Masters league in Starcraft (strange example i know but most games will do) i might be impressed. It just seems really petty because at the end of the day if they some how do lose at 50%, they can just turn around and stomp the guild that just beat them back instantly. Its not competition.
        Last edited by Masq; 16 December 2011, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Leander can we get Masq's negative derailing comments deleted please? Hes counterproductive to the progression of our guild, the server, and the game.

Comment

not to mention totally irrelevant to the original post too....

dont feed the troll, it just gets stronger!!!
            Hi, I'm George the Greek!
            You can find me in UK server 1
            Born: 15/9/10
            Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Comment

LOL except it is relevant. Just because some one does not agree with you (and its not just me) does not mean you should censor it. You offered a challenge, I said it was stupid because its not really a challenge, its an illusion of a challenge and is boarder line bragging.

I like how you said OUR guild though and then went onto the server and the game, almost like you think everyone agrees with you instead of just people from your guild or you think the game revolves around you.

Edit: you also need to go and learn what actual trolling is, because its not what I'm doing haha.
              Last edited by Masq; 17 December 2011, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Masq View Post
                Edit: you also need to go and learn what actual trolling is, because its not what I'm doing haha.
                "In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response"

troll a bit more, really i enjoy it... i know you are trying to get this post locked, but dont worry, it has already served it's purpose

Last edited by GeorgeKen; 17 December 2011, 07:05 PM.
                Hi, I'm George the Greek!
                You can find me in UK server 1
                Born: 15/9/10
                Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Comment

CN is to this server, what Wall Street is to the world > FACT

Comment

Remeber, it's almost Christmas, don't upset users and don't get upset. Different opinions are ok but keep every discussion fair.

Community and Social Media Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                    Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                      Remeber, it's almost Christmas, don't upset users and don't get upset. Different opinions are ok but keep every discussion fair.

HAHA NICE PIC LEANDER

Comment

Working...
                      X