Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Content update: Arcane Toilet, Coat of Arms, new epics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leander View Post
    Please use the edit functions to avoid double posts.

No, Aura is only for items offered in the shops.
    That means you can get epic ones ?
    FAQ +++ Search Function
    DEFEATING DUNGEON 150/150 !!! CHECK IT OUT !!!

Comment

You can get epic items in the shops but it has also been this way. :o)

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

You need six items in the Mana Tank to be able to flush the toilet. A normal item or potion counts as one item...an epic item counts as two items.

Examples: a full tank contains 6 normal items, 2 epics and 2 normal items, 1 epic, 3 normal items and 1 potion.

Known bugs:

- Sometimes an epic item only counts as 1 (normal) item instead of two. This is a temporary bug.
        - The images of some epics are not correctly displayed (invisible). Their bonus counts as it should though.

Comment

Wut will happen if i try to sacrifice "The Tavern's Toilet Key" in toilet?

I got second one key in 2 quests in a row? Is this key usefull or i can just sell it to vendor?

Comment

No, you don't need a second key. Just sell it.

Comment

can they at least change the toilet where the reward is something you can ALWAYS actually use? I flushed mine and got Dex/Luck Gloves...As a Warrior, yeah thats totally worthless to me and all i flushed was epics and strength items.

Comment

The toilet only counts the number of items thrown into it. The attributes don't matter (dext. or strength). If you only flush strength items no new strength item will be created. Basically, you fill the toilet with any items (normal items: 1 point, epics: 2 points) and if a total of 6 points is in the toilet you can flush it to create a new random item with random attributes.

The main purpose of the toilet is to get rid of useless items. You could also sell them but every flush increases your Aura and you will get better offers in the shops.

Comment

I have 2 questions:

1) When the bug is going to be fixed (cause the thing already ate my 2 epics for 1 point each)?

2) Does the number of items needed to fill the toilet increase with every flush or it's a constant one?
                  I make tough guys cry

Comment

And of all i didn't understand what is the Aura for ?
                    FAQ +++ Search Function

Comment

1) Don't have any information at the moment.

2) It does not change.

Aura: the higher your Aura is the better offers you get in the shops. Normally, the merchants offer you random items depending on your level but now they offer you random items depending on your level AND Aura.

Comment

OK, I must say I'm confused now! The info we are getting here is not the same as the info on other forums. I got some informations from the German server and they say there that the mana increases ALMOST after every flush. They say that pots are worth 10 mana, regular items 25 mana and epics 50 mana. For the first flush you need 150, for second and third 200 and after that it just getting higher and higher. So, please, tell me what is true!
                        I make tough guys cry

Comment

German Servers got a bugfix, so that epics do not count like normal items anymore. Also you see how much your toilet is filled with actual numbers if you mouseover the tank. We have the same version (442) here, but it appears those update hasn't arrived here yet. At least I have noticed no changes after deleting cache and browser restart and heard the same from a few others. Anyone noticing those changes? If not, when will we get the bugfix?

Comment

Yes, the German servers have already an update with bugfixes (all epic items now count as epic ones when you throw them into the toilet - rings etc. were buggy)...you no longer need 6 points to flush the toilet but the tank now has a tank maximum indicated. Normal items add 25 points, epic items add 50 and potions add 10 points to the tank.

The points required to flush the toilet vary as they depend on your Aura. The more often you flush the toilet the more points are required to be able to flush it again.

The update isn't live yet. Stay tuned for a complete list of changes.

Comment

I got the new chest ^^
                              FAQ +++ Search Function

Comment

I had a completely filled toilet at level 2, flushed, and got a crappier item than any of the single ones I put into it. I haven't tried to flush it early yet (can you even?), and was wondering what ballpark percentage there is for getting a good (epic) item? I don't really want to stick 150k of value in items in a toilet to more often than not, get an item that is useless AND worth only 8k to resell. Any info would be of help.

Comment

Working...
                                X