Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Content update: Arcane Toilet, Coat of Arms, new epics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1'st u can put item from quest and if u don't get items from quests u can then buy one
    2'nd the % of getting an epic is equal to the % to get item in the shop
    3'rd u can flush the toilet as many times u want but if the tank is full ofcourse !
    FAQ +++ Search Function
    DEFEATING DUNGEON 150/150 !!! CHECK IT OUT !!!

Comment

The toilet doesn't care if you throw weak items or good ones into it. There is no connection between used items and generated new ones!

Basically, you flush the most useless items you find...if you find an item worth 12k gold and one with 3k, sell the more expensive one and throw the cheap one into the toilet. The toilet is no trade post where you can trade a couple of items for a new one of equal worth. The toilet is the place for useless ones only.

You don't get better items if you flush good ones. You cannot influence the generated toilet item in any way...just keep filling the toilet with useless stuff and get a new item...which is more worth (gold) than you normally get for your level...and there is a small chance to get a new epic (the exact % is secret, I don't know it myself).

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

I know a secret about when u get epic items , that's why from my 1st flush i took a chest ^^
        FAQ +++ Search Function

Comment

There is no secret. If so, you know more than me.

Comment

By the new epic items not being in the scrapbook S&F have taken a step backwards. Scrapbook hunting was a big part of the game.

Comment

Yes, it would have been better to add the stickers to the book...but maybe it is too much work to rearrange and recode everything without errors or your current scrapbook getting messed up.

Comment

how about just adding a new tab and the new items be a gold bonus instead. maybe a 1% per item it won't give 100% when done but will give us something and it also gives room for more items in the future.
                have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

good idea about the gold
                  FAQ +++ Search Function

Comment

Good idea, at least then it would breath life back into supporting site of this game. Allot of time is invested by people, something does need to be done.

Comment

Working...
                    X