Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Content update: Arcane Toilet, Coat of Arms, new epics...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silva
    replied
    Good idea, at least then it would breath life back into supporting site of this game. Allot of time is invested by people, something does need to be done.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    good idea about the gold

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    how about just adding a new tab and the new items be a gold bonus instead. maybe a 1% per item it won't give 100% when done but will give us something and it also gives room for more items in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Yes, it would have been better to add the stickers to the book...but maybe it is too much work to rearrange and recode everything without errors or your current scrapbook getting messed up.

Leave a comment:

• Silva
    replied
    By the new epic items not being in the scrapbook S&F have taken a step backwards. Scrapbook hunting was a big part of the game.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    There is no secret. If so, you know more than me.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    I know a secret about when u get epic items , that's why from my 1st flush i took a chest ^^

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    The toilet doesn't care if you throw weak items or good ones into it. There is no connection between used items and generated new ones!

Basically, you flush the most useless items you find...if you find an item worth 12k gold and one with 3k, sell the more expensive one and throw the cheap one into the toilet. The toilet is no trade post where you can trade a couple of items for a new one of equal worth. The toilet is the place for useless ones only.

You don't get better items if you flush good ones. You cannot influence the generated toilet item in any way...just keep filling the toilet with useless stuff and get a new item...which is more worth (gold) than you normally get for your level...and there is a small chance to get a new epic (the exact % is secret, I don't know it myself).

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    1'st u can put item from quest and if u don't get items from quests u can then buy one
    2'nd the % of getting an epic is equal to the % to get item in the shop
    3'rd u can flush the toilet as many times u want but if the tank is full ofcourse !

Leave a comment:

• Seymore
    replied
    I had a completely filled toilet at level 2, flushed, and got a crappier item than any of the single ones I put into it. I haven't tried to flush it early yet (can you even?), and was wondering what ballpark percentage there is for getting a good (epic) item? I don't really want to stick 150k of value in items in a toilet to more often than not, get an item that is useless AND worth only 8k to resell. Any info would be of help.

Leave a comment:

• muse
    replied
    I got the new chest ^^

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Yes, the German servers have already an update with bugfixes (all epic items now count as epic ones when you throw them into the toilet - rings etc. were buggy)...you no longer need 6 points to flush the toilet but the tank now has a tank maximum indicated. Normal items add 25 points, epic items add 50 and potions add 10 points to the tank.

The points required to flush the toilet vary as they depend on your Aura. The more often you flush the toilet the more points are required to be able to flush it again.

The update isn't live yet. Stay tuned for a complete list of changes.

Leave a comment:

• hrahrahra
    replied
    German Servers got a bugfix, so that epics do not count like normal items anymore. Also you see how much your toilet is filled with actual numbers if you mouseover the tank. We have the same version (442) here, but it appears those update hasn't arrived here yet. At least I have noticed no changes after deleting cache and browser restart and heard the same from a few others. Anyone noticing those changes? If not, when will we get the bugfix?

Leave a comment:

• Doombringer
    replied
    OK, I must say I'm confused now! The info we are getting here is not the same as the info on other forums. I got some informations from the German server and they say there that the mana increases ALMOST after every flush. They say that pots are worth 10 mana, regular items 25 mana and epics 50 mana. For the first flush you need 150, for second and third 200 and after that it just getting higher and higher. So, please, tell me what is true!

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    1) Don't have any information at the moment.

2) It does not change.

Aura: the higher your Aura is the better offers you get in the shops. Normally, the merchants offer you random items depending on your level but now they offer you random items depending on your level AND Aura.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X