Sponsorpay feedback thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sponsorpay feedback thread

Please post your feedback on the new sponsorpay option. What you like or dislike, possible bugs etc.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

My opinion is that the mushrooms offered versus the time and effort needed to complete one of the efforts is not worth the time... they should really raise the mushrooms offered a bit
    Hi, I'm George the Greek!
    You can find me in UK server 1
    Born: 15/9/10
    Forum Moderator: 16/4/13

Comment

Yep. It's meant to be an additional way of getting mushrooms apart from buying them or hoping to find them during quests. If you have none left and a weapon you need is in the shops but costs 10 you can watch 10 videos for example and get the weapon without buying

Some Facebook games work the same way...watch a video clip and get a game credit etc.

Comment

It's something for free, if you have the time to invest while waiting for a quest to finish. What's the harm, cannie moan about something for free.

Comment

Nice idea. Shame that there seem to be two videos - Superman trailer and UNICEF - where you do not receive the reward at the end - the button stays grey.

Comment

Is your email address validated? What browser do you have?

Comment

Yes - email is validated (I can get rewards from other videos) and the same happens with both Firefox and Chrome

Comment

Working...
              X