Realm Interaction and Recruitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realm Interaction and Recruitment

Hi is there any possibility of adding in a realm chat function or someway of improving interaction between players while in game but not in the same guild.

The UK S2 seems to be having issues with player activity and also the forums don't seem very well used.

So anything that could increase interaction would be good.

Im not sure if this should be used for guild recruitment but having looked at this over the past couple of days it seems like guild recruitment is mostly at a standstill. Most or possibly all unguilded players certainly at the higher level seem to have quit.

Due to lack of options the only other fall back position was to send out mails which as a one off might be fine but it's not going to work as a regular thing.

Anyone got any suggestions on how to solve the activity problem or the recruitment issue?

Edit: This has been an ongoing problem that seems to have got progressivly worse over quite a period of time.
    Last edited by Sifer; 25 August 2013, 05:56 PM.

Unfortunately, there is no such function. You can only either send a PM or use the whisper function to talk to others by typing "/w name message" into the chat box.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
      Unfortunately, there is no such function. You can only either send a PM or use the whisper function to talk to others by typing "/w name message" into the chat box.
      I guess I should have made this in the suggestion tab but I hadn't seen it until after I posted.

I tried mailing other players but the reaction from other guilds suggested that they didn't appreciate me doing so =P

Comment

Originally posted by Sifer View Post
        I guess I should have made this in the suggestion tab but I hadn't seen it until after I posted.

I tried mailing other players but the reaction from other guilds suggested that they didn't appreciate me doing so =P
        Yeah I don't see them doing what you are suggesting. Main reason being is there is no way to regulate what is said in a server/world chat I have seen it in other games and tbh I for one am glad we don't have the issues those games have with it; the profanity and yelling back and forth is crazy at times and unless you have someone watching over it 24/7 it can and will get out of control.
        have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Well I just started on uk2 about less then 2 weeks ago and I decided that even your guild doesn't offer me anything good since you don't have defend attacks and that must be pretty boring and if anything you guys are the cause of server dying because its not interesting when number 1 guild is unattackable
          Last edited by Hellish; 27 August 2013, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X