• Show
Clear All

100%? => wait 24 hours => scroll.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
      100%? => wait 24 hours => scroll.
      Yes that I know. But when did the 24 hours start? It started somewhere in the late evening or night on S2 dutch server. So it would be very helpfull if there was a timeline or something where you can see it. Something like the city guard.Than you know when it is going to end.
      Leader of Treffers (dutch server S1)
      Member of Luiten (dutch server S2)
      Member of The Raid(dutch server S3)

Comment

Originally posted by willow View Post
        Yes that I know. But when did the 24 hours start? It started somewhere in the late evening or night on S2 dutch server. So it would be very helpfull if there was a timeline or something where you can see it. Something like the city guard.Than you know when it is going to end.
        Good idea to add a timeline.
        On s2 the witch started her ritual before 2:00u am (night)
        So coming night after 2:00u the ritual should be completed. No idea if you refresh the shop any scroll will pop up. Maybe need to wait until next day.

Another question. What will happen with the witch after all 9 scrolls are made?
        Will she leave?
        King of the number 1 guild Tagorianen at NL S2

Comment

Good question...I don't know. I will ask.

Comment

i think start all over wicht first scroll
            dwergen zijn de beste

Comment

On s2 we now have the spell for the booths, but I wondered if you changed your booths/shoes for a better ones does the spell still works? Or do you have to use a spell again?
              Leader of Treffers (dutch server S1)
              Member of Luiten (dutch server S2)
              Member of The Raid(dutch server S3)

Comment

Originally posted by willow View Post
                On s2 we now have the spell for the booths, but I wondered if you changed your booths/shoes for a better ones does the spell still works? Or do you have to use a spell again?
                I think u have to buy a new one as it is on the boots on your toon. at lower lvls that will suck but once in the higher lvls it is not so bad because you dont change gear as often.
                have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

At S2 we do have the spell, and it says you can buy it at the magic shop. But I can't find anything??? It did cost me some mushrooms already, because i refreshed the shop, but there is nothing to be found.

Comment

Originally posted by Zwok View Post
                    At S2 we do have the spell, and it says you can buy it at the magic shop. But I can't find anything??? It did cost me some mushrooms already, because i refreshed the shop, but there is nothing to be found.
                    The scroll can come up in the magic shop. It took me 4 times refresh before pop up. The first scroll on NL S2 is for boots. It gives -30 seconds on the quests time. There are still some bugs. In hall of Roem you cannot see the boots anymore who are enchanted and in the bar you cannot see the -30 seconds on the quests time when ask for 1 of the 3 quests.

Comment

This topic van be closed.
                      There is no Cauldron race anymore. (Some servers get patched and others not)

Comment

It's not a real race. There is no prize to win. I know what you mean (because s1.de already has the update) but the race is just for fun and not to be meant seriously. There is no direct competition between servers as you know.

Moreover, s1.de is not part of this forum here.

The race is still possible with servers of a country (s1.nl, s2.nl, s3.nl for example) or with others except for the German servers.

Please understand that Playa is a German company and new updates have always been uploaded to s1.de first since the beginning. On the one hand, it's nice as players have the update earlier but on the other hand, they are testing the update, often find bugs and are annoyed because of them etc. ... all other servers only get the update when it runs well on s1.de.
                        Last edited by Leander; 5 December 2013, 03:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X