Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

:gold:

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    :gold:

    i have 2290 gold is this normal for a level 36???
    sigpic
    KingKiller Mage HU 12 Star Wars
    KingKiller Scout HU 13
    KingKiller Warrior DE 35

    #2
    Originally posted by KingKiller View Post
    i have 2290 gold is this normal for a level 36???
    I remember having 2000 gold around level 15 from selling dungeon keys So yes its absolutely normal...
    sigpic
    S6 gr: KRHTH
    S2 gr: KRHTHx

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by krhth View Post
      I remember having 2000 gold around level 15 from selling dungeon keys So yes its absolutely normal...
      I woke up this morning and i had that much gold
      sigpic
      KingKiller Mage HU 12 Star Wars
      KingKiller Scout HU 13
      KingKiller Warrior DE 35

      Comment


        #4
        It's because their is an event active right now and that is the Gold Event. Check the annouchment thread for a while.

        Comment


          #5
          Or just watch the tavern on your server

          I´ve got 5.100.000 on lvl 208 so nothing suprises me
          sigpic

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by KingKiller View Post
            I woke up this morning and i had that much gold
            Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
            It's because their is an event active right now and that is the Gold Event. Check the annouchment thread for a while.
            Exactly .. During the gold event (saturday and sunday) you get 5 times more gold from city guard and quests

            enjoy!!
            sigpic
            S6 gr: KRHTH
            S2 gr: KRHTHx

            Comment


              #7
              Holding golds is silly anyway... You lose more golds if someone attacks you and you lose the fight. So ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS spend the golds you have... Never keep them... It's plain silly.

              Comment


                #8
                You don't lose that much if you keep it. I always keep it before epic events so I can afford them.
                Community and Social Media Manager

                Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
                Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Leander View Post
                  You don't lose that much if you keep it. I always keep it before epic events so I can afford them.
                  The more you keep the more you lose, I believe it's a % of how much you got

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Meow View Post
                    The more you keep the more you lose, I believe it's a % of how much you got
                    That's true indeed, but there is also a cap decided by the lower level of the two opponents.

                    That cap is usually only a small fraction of your daily income.
                    For example i gain up to 10.000.000/day (quests/city guard) and win around 8.000/battle.
                    sigpic
                    S6 gr: KRHTH
                    S2 gr: KRHTHx

                    Comment


                      #11
                      think most I seen lost from arena fight is around 60,000+ gold but when u earn over 60 mill a day 60k is not much. As for saving gold for epic weekends I earn enough both days to not have to save b4 the event.
                      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X