Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July update discussion thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Originally posted by krhth View Post
    As of yesterday there is news about the new update on the german forum.
    (Source: http://forum.sfgame.de/showpost.php?...20&postcount=1)

    I can't translate that to the word but i'll give the main points.

    1) The new update is being tested from the developers for stability, bugs etc.

    2)There will be a new option to rewatch the last guild fight with this button:



    3)The "big" update will be named "Portal of demons", but there is no extra information concerning that.

    4)"Mid-july" is not 15 of July... (obviously)


    Enjoy.
    You´ve got to be kidding me, we are getting a new image? BEST UPDATE EVER

    Playa, you serious?
    Last edited by Leander; 16 July 2014, 03:10 PM.
    sigpic

    Comment


      #32
      And the Portal of Demons or something. That would be nice I think.
      sigpic

      "Joy is not in things, is it in us."


      Signature made by: Spruitje

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by krhth View Post
        As of yesterday there is news about the new update on the german forum.
        (Source: http://forum.sfgame.de/showpost.php?...20&postcount=1)

        I can't translate that to the word but i'll give the main points.

        1) The new update is being tested from the developers for stability, bugs etc.

        2)There will be a new option to rewatch the last guild fight with this button:



        3)The "big" update will be named "Portal of demons", but there is no extra information concerning that.

        4)"Mid-july" is not 15 of July... (obviously)


        Enjoy.
        Thanks for this info

        Honestly i'm not really thrilled about what they said, but i still have some hope that "Portal of Demons" will be worth the waiting

        The Guild-Battle review is nice, but i was hoping a little more bugfixing would have priority

        The new cityguard background is totally useless imho, and doesn't even fits nicely compared with the current drawingstyles used in the game, i wish they spend their 'effort' on that somewhere else

        4)"Mid-july" is not 15 of July... (obviously)
        As far as i know you cannot be more 'in the middle' of july than the 15th

        Then again they never said mid-july 2014
        I guess in some strange universe mid-july can be 2 december, or 1 april for all i know
        Last edited by Leander; 16 July 2014, 03:10 PM.
        sigpic

        Comment


          #34
          Everything is still secret but I'm allowed two announce two things today. The upcoming update will be about a Demon Portal and we will finally add a new icon that lets you watch guild fights and raids again...and again...and again.

          Last edited by Leander; 16 July 2014, 03:11 PM.
          Community and Social Media Manager

          Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
          Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Spruitje View Post

            As far as i know you cannot be more 'in the middle' of july than the 15th

            Then again they never said mid-july 2014
            I guess in some strange universe mid-july can be 2 december, or 1 april for all i know
            Let me phrase that better...
            Mid-July is not necessarily on the 15th... ("obviously" was my comment since today is the 16th )
            sigpic
            S6 gr: KRHTH
            S2 gr: KRHTHx

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Sir Wafel View Post
              You´ve got to be kidding me, we are getting a new image? BEST UPDATE EVER

              Playa, you serious?
              Why so negative? No, of course the update won't only be about a new image! It was announced as a big update with new content and of course it will be as promised.
              Community and Social Media Manager

              Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
              Community Discord server: https://discord.gg/XWfSwe3

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Leander View Post
                Why so negative? No, of course the update won't only be about a new image! It was announced as a big update with new content and of course it will be as promised.
                He's Dutch like me, and we Dutch just like a little sarcasm now and then

                Anyway, having read the german thread now it is my understanding that the released info is only part of the whole story, or a teaser if you like

                So there still exists a tiny possibility that there is more to this whole update that they are willing to share at this moment

                Come on Playa, make our jaws drop in awe when the update is finally here!
                sigpic

                Comment


                  #38
                  Leander? Why did you edit the post from Krhth and removed the cityguardpicture?
                  Last edited by Willem1000; 16 July 2014, 06:19 PM.
                  sigpic

                  "Joy is not in things, is it in us."


                  Signature made by: Spruitje

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by Willem1000 View Post
                    Leander? Why did you edit the post from Krhth and removed the cityguardpicture?
                    I guess even Leander found it so hideous even he couldn't bare staring at it
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by Willem1000 View Post
                      Leander? Why did you edit the post from Krhth and removed the cityguardpicture?
                      Originally posted by Spruitje View Post
                      I guess even Leander found it so hideous even he couldn't bare staring at it
                      He did well actually. The original post doesn't include any pictures, so i guess what i did was kind of a spoiler I should've waited for Leander to post w.e he is allowed himself.

                      I'm just used of Greek comas being ignorant and irresposible with that kind of staff so i went a bit over my head
                      sigpic
                      S6 gr: KRHTH
                      S2 gr: KRHTHx

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by Leander View Post
                        Why so negative? No, of course the update won't only be about a new image! It was announced as a big update with new content and of course it will be as promised.
                        Why I am so negative?

                        Cause playa doesn´t listen to us members!

                        We asked for some new features in the mailbox and new dungeons, cause there are already 20/25 people who completed all 130.

                        And the only thing that sounds a bit decent is that Demon Portal, but I guess we have to wait and see...
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          #42
                          Hmmmm.. I don't know why, but I think they'll add special city watch for higher lvls (or special random event during watch) involving defense (and/or attack) against demons walking thought magic portal that appeared near city one boring afternoon.

                          If I'm right it may be ok update but it lack outbox.
                          Last edited by Bqczek; 16 July 2014, 08:32 PM.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            as for ppl being a sour puss there are always a few when updates get mentioned. as for content I will wait till it comes out decide then if it was worth the wait or not.

                            Also everyone even though they said mid July it could be later like end of July or even later then that if they find they are having issues it is better to have it b late then a buggy update.
                            Last edited by bobo baggins; 16 July 2014, 10:13 PM.
                            have fun, fight hard, die honorably

                            Comment


                              #44
                              Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
                              ...

                              Also everyone even though they said mid July it could be later like end of July or even later then that if they find they are having issues it is better to have it b late then a buggy update.
                              One of the biggest companies (Microsoft) would disagree
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by Spruitje View Post
                                One of the biggest companies (Microsoft) would disagree
                                And everyone knows how much ppl complain abt Microsoft so I believe u made my point lol
                                have fun, fight hard, die honorably

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X