Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July update discussion thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #76
    Originally posted by Spruitje View Post
    That and also think about the tidal wave of complaining players you get now:

    "Player X is spamming attack after attack on me" - yeah of course, i win and get more than 100 honor, plus you are still not 20 ranks below me, i will spam my 10 attacks on you for save assurance of my 10 wins with XP

    "My inbox is flooded with attack messages every day" - guess we all need to learn that command now (what was is again? /delatt or something)

    I just attack the no1 player often to lower my ranks steadily without risk of losing gold
    Then i arrive in a safe zone in the ranks, pick my victim and spam him 10 (or untill he goes out of rankreach or gives less than 100 fame)

    Seriously, they could have made it so it was more appealing to more players, instead they nerfed the whole fame system and unbalanced the PvP even more
    Complaining about the fact that people spend more time with the game and there is more fighting is just stupid... So far everyone was complaining that the game was dead etc... Make up your mind people

    The fact that people of top level go 100-200 ranks below so that they don't risk loosing gold is kinda sad though...
    sigpic
    S6 gr: KRHTH
    S2 gr: KRHTHx

    Comment


      #77
      I see a problem in the list of players in our guild.
      There comes a fight against us, we will do a raid tonight, and we have a guild portal to do.
      When a player signes up for the attack, his colour changes clearly.
      When a player does the guild portal, his colour changes clearly.
      When a player signs up for the raid.........no change of colour.

      I can't see the difference in our guild between players who forgot to sign up for one or the other.
      When I go over the names with the cursor, I can read if they signed up for the portal or the attack, but no info about the raid.
      This could me something that can be changed in the next bugfix.
      Thanks!
      -------------------------------------
      Leidster/boss "The Deadly Assassins" NL2

      Nr. 1 NL2


      So addicted

      Comment


        #78
        What´s wrong with this: Why do I not get XP when I do this:

        I´ve attacked a player wich is on rank 349. I am on 350.

        I won, I gained 135 room and X-ammount of gold. But i didn´t get XP. Why?
        sigpic

        Comment


          #79
          Originally posted by slasker View Post
          Cool update... Looking forward to see my own and my guilds progress :-D
          Looks like s... in danish though, so I have changed my default language to English...

          Also, I would like to see a throughout update - not just for all supported languages but also all supported platforms. If you support iphone, android and windows mobile, you have to wait releasing until it is ready on all languanges and platforms - that's how it is being big and responsible... Can't tell people, that you are worth less than others... That's what you do - but not what we pay.
          You have to remember Playa is a small company so it is hard to get things done all at the same time plus considering 95%+ ppl play on their computers and use their phones when they cant get one would seems Playa did things right imo. also we do have part of the update we can do guild demon portal just not player one on android at least don't know abt iPhone.
          have fun, fight hard, die honorably

          Comment


            #80
            Originally posted by Sir Wafel View Post
            What´s wrong with this: Why do I not get XP when I do this:

            I´ve attacked a player wich is on rank 349. I am on 350.

            I won, I gained 135 room and X-ammount of gold. But i didn´t get XP. Why?
            Sure you didn't get it?
            It does NOT show after the fight

            You have to check your TOTAL XP in your character screen BEFORE and AFTER the battle so you can compare and see if you got some

            (Please Playa, add this feature so we can see the XP after battle next to Fame and Gold)
            sigpic

            Comment


              #81
              Originally posted by Spruitje View Post
              Sure you didn't get it?
              It does NOT show after the fight

              You have to check your TOTAL XP in your character screen BEFORE and AFTER the battle so you can compare and see if you got some

              (Please Playa, add this feature so we can see the XP after battle next to Fame and Gold)
              Lol wut, thanks I didn´t know, I thought I could see it after the fight. Strange.

              Yeah playa please add that feature
              sigpic

              Comment


                #82
                Originally posted by Sir Wafel View Post
                What´s wrong with this: Why do I not get XP when I do this:

                I´ve attacked a player wich is on rank 349. I am on 350.

                I won, I gained 135 room and X-ammount of gold. But i didn´t get XP. Why?
                How many times did you fight before that fight? Only the first 10 fights of the day give you XP if you win.

                Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


                Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

                Comment


                  #83
                  1) a) Gaining/losing gold and honor: the winner gains gold and honor if the rank difference in the Hall of Fame is not too high. The loser loses gold and honor.
                  b) If someone attacks another player and loses and the honor gap is too big he/she loses 20 honor now but the winner does not win anything.

                  2) Gaining XP: if you attack someone in the arena the first 10 wins of the day give you honor, gold and XP. Requirements for gaining XP: you win a minimum of 100 honor and/or the opponent is up to 20 ranks behind you in the Hall of Fame.
                  Please note that this applies to attacking someone only and not being attacked.

                  Shakes & Fidget Community Manager


                  Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

                  Comment


                    #84
                    Originally posted by Leander View Post
                    1) a) Gaining/losing gold and honor: the winner gains gold and honor if the rank difference in the Hall of Fame is not too high. The loser loses gold and honor.
                    b) If someone attacks another player and loses and the honor gap is too big he/she loses 20 honor now but the winner does not win anything.

                    2) Gaining XP: if you attack someone in the arena the first 10 wins of the day give you honor, gold and XP. Requirements for gaining XP: you win a minimum of 100 honor and/or the opponent is up to 20 ranks behind you in the Hall of Fame.
                    Please note that this applies to attacking someone only and not being attacked.
                    Thanks for clarifying the part on being attacked

                    But about the 100 honor, i have been actively checking and some fights i did not win 100 honor but did win XP
                    Either this is a bug or your info is incorrect
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      #85
                      Originally posted by Spruitje View Post
                      Thanks for clarifying the part on being attacked

                      But about the 100 honor, i have been actively checking and some fights i did not win 100 honor but did win XP
                      Either this is a bug or your info is incorrect

                      Originally posted by Leander View Post

                      2) Gaining XP: if you attack someone in the arena the first 10 wins of the day give you honor, gold and XP. Requirements for gaining XP: you win a minimum of 100 honor and/or the opponent is up to 20 ranks behind you in the Hall of Fame.

                      Even if you don't win 100 fame, you'll get exp if you have beat someone from first 20 people below you in hall of fame.


                      Leander, 20 fame lose apply only to attacker? If someone way above me attack me and win, I don't lose 20 fame?
                      Last edited by Bqczek; 28 July 2014, 04:41 PM.

                      Comment


                        #86
                        ...and/or

                        Guess i had a serious brainfart there

                        Thx
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          #87
                          Sorry Leander. I disagrea about winning honor when the gap between two players isnt bigger than 20 places, and the other player attacked.
                          I won't get any honor when this happens.
                          So I stay with my point: Playa steels our honor which we worked hard for.

                          Next problems on S2 Nl:
                          The chat is bagger (shit, excusez le mot).
                          Lines about the attacks at the guild portal are not shown, worse: the line is blank.
                          This morning I wrote, and I wrote, but I could not see anything in the chat.
                          The other players could read it, and after a while (when they started chatting) I could to. But not my first lines.

                          When I look at my personal portal, there is no text. There is still a button as if I could attack the monster again.

                          No, the update for me is certainly not a nice birthdaysurprise from Playa!
                          Ask my fellow players, I am complaining all day long.
                          The heart of my game is gone.
                          -------------------------------------
                          Leidster/boss "The Deadly Assassins" NL2

                          Nr. 1 NL2


                          So addicted

                          Comment


                            #88
                            This is what is looks like right know:







                            Picture 1: There are suppossed to be text at the picture. There isn´t any.

                            Picture 2: No text.

                            Picture 3: A half empty chat. Goodjob playa!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              #89
                              Originally posted by Sir Wafel View Post
                              This is what is looks like right know:







                              Picture 1: There are suppossed to be text at the picture. There isn´t any.

                              Picture 2: No text.

                              Picture 3: A half empty chat. Goodjob playa!
                              ...
                              Last edited by Leander; 29 July 2014, 02:50 PM. Reason: ...
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                #90
                                Oh my god that´s brilliant!!!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X