Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A note on account sitting or family members using one computer: it is still possible to use two or more tabs.

1) Open the game. If you are logged in with your char open a second tab.
    2) Click the red X to end your session in the second tab. Click on "Manage"...and click the red X to remove the character. Select "Add character" and log in with a second character.
    3) Go to the first tab and your first character is still there. Now you are logged in with character 1 in tab 1 and character two in tab 2.

This is a workaround. We are aware that account management is only handy for single player-households and sitting an account or sharing the same computer with family members is not convenient at the moment. Playa will think about changing and improving this feature.
    Last edited by Leander; 16 April 2015, 07:04 PM.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

woooow
      i am impresed with new look...that is good job team...today i play first time new update...its very interesting...but problem is that i dont have to much time to stay on PC so i always play via mobile(android version 2.1. old)
      i ask you do you know where you update mobile version,so?
      i know that you need time to update all and fix all bug...but try to be faster...
      good luck and have new more player

Comment

Originally posted by bwana View Post
        One question. I noticed on main screen some cristals. When you click on them it is said that they are very important to you, and then they disappeared

What is their use?
        Hello,

I noticed this too; would love somebody to tell us more

Comment

The crytals don't have a purpose.

Comment

http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4256

Comment

The scrapbook is back. You don't see new stickers immediately but click on "Character" and the number of new stickers will be displayed (flying away from the scrapbook).

The tavern button now shows the progress of the current quest again.

The first ten fights of the day reward you with bonus XP for each victory. The number of remaining fights is now displayed when you enter the arena and pick an opponent.

Comment

Working...
              X