• Cinderella12
    replied
    Hope we can talk

Leave a comment:

• steve007
    replied
    Originally posted by Twelvy View Post
    Oh well, no more profit for them from me
    me neither, sucks tho after getting so far in the game that im gonna have to quit, wont play a game when i cant do what i want to do. really annoyed to say the least!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lissy
    replied
    Oh well, no more profit for them from me

Leave a comment:

• steve007
    replied
    at a guess id say its not gonna be fixed as its new company so obviously the way they do it..... sucks huh twelvy

Leave a comment:

• steve007
    replied
    no m8 as i stated the only way i can do it is on my phone

Leave a comment:

• Lissy
    replied
    When is the Ireland SMS system going to be fixed?

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Bank transfer? PayPal?

Leave a comment:

• steve007
    replied
    09 numbers here cost a fortune to call, its 1.50 per min from a landline, god knows what it would be from a mobile.

less than 50 left now :-(

Leave a comment:

• Bqczek
    replied
    Hmm I pay exactly the same for both sms and call.

Leave a comment:

• steve007
    replied
    091 number at 1.50 per minute, be lots more using mobile. but thanks btw

Leave a comment:

• Bqczek
    replied
    What about call method in my region it worked for cell phones without problems (used prepaid so fund where deducted automatically, don`t know about line rental)

Leave a comment:

• steve007
    replied
    cause i cant play it the way i want to play it, so theres no point.
    Last edited by Leander; 25 January 2016, 04:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Originally posted by steve007 View Post
    thanks m8 but they not free here, charge you to get the card athen charge u to add funds to it then charge a % when u buy something...... and dont have the cash to get it that why could only use the sms.....

Sucks bigtime as only got a weeks worth of mushrooms left, then i might as well delete my player :-(
    why delete because u cant buy shrooms I play on 2 servers not buying shrooms and I am top 10 on both those servers. just think of it as more free time but still play a game u like.

Leave a comment:

• steve007
    replied
    thanks m8 but they not free here, charge you to get the card athen charge u to add funds to it then charge a % when u buy something...... and dont have the cash to get it that why could only use the sms.....

Sucks bigtime as only got a weeks worth of mushrooms left, then i might as well delete my player :-(

Leave a comment:

• bobo baggins
    replied
    Originally posted by steve007 View Post
    you need cash to buy them in the first place
    yes need to buy the card to begin with not sure if your banks do where you live but some in the US have their own pre-paid cards which you get for free or a small fee usually cheaper then the cards bought in the stores. it is a possible option for some.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X