New Content - Pets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrow View Post
    Playa said that the weekend random event (at the contemporaneity of event mushrooms + promo mushrooms) there would not be any longer, this would not hinder the planning of the discovery of pets.
    If now a multi-event does not allow the finding of a pet findable only during that particular weekend, it would be a contradiction...
    The all event is something different then the rarites event hat was causing the issue with mantiflame. So what Playa says still hold true sale event wont hinder the gathering of pets. special events like all event still will as there will be a pet that can only be gather during the event. yes it sucks for those that need a pet that would have been open to gather if things would have been normal but you will be able to get it next event.
    have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

If i understand, this weekend, when we have all the events at once, i can`t find armoruck and luchtablong? or anything that is dropped on a specific event ?

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

Comment

Originally posted by Shnitel View Post
        If i understand, this weekend, when we have all the events at once, i can`t find armoruck and luchtablong? or anything that is dropped on a specific event ?
        that is correct you wont be able to find any pets that require an event only the daily and season pets. Oh and any pets that require Oktoberfest.
        Last edited by bobo baggins; 25 September 2016, 03:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
          that is correct you worn be able to find any pets that require an event only the daily and season pets. Oh and any pets that require Oktoberfest.
          Got it ! Thanks !

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

Comment

Originally posted by bobo baggins View Post
            that is correct you wont be able to find any pets that require an event only the daily and season pets. Oh and any pets that require Oktoberfest.
            there is no pets that require oktoberfest...

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow View Post
              there is no pets that require oktoberfest...
              Shows how much I pay attention to what is required to get an egg. I woulda figured that Oktoberfest would have had 1 since Playa kinda makes a big deal about it.

Comment

Working...
              X