Your pet collection so far?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares anyway ?
    Once you get to level 100 with last pet, nothing will really much matter - cause it´s all about the luck then anyway, while like always - scouts murder everything, and warriors sucks.

Comment

Comment

Could anyone confirm me if shadow 16 can beat shadow 20, and earth 14 can beat earth 19/20? im trying the for like a month now, no luck...

Comment

Originally posted by TFO View Post
          Could anyone confirm me if shadow 16 can beat shadow 20, and earth 14 can beat earth 19/20? im trying the for like a month now, no luck...
          Personally I could not make shadow 16 beat 20, had to level 17 to ~90 to make that happen (after levelling 16 to 100 ). I've heard people say it's possible... I'll just say that levelling another pet to 100 happened before I managed to get that.

As for Earth, I managed to get 18 with 14, no further though. I had to level 18 in order to get 19/20.

These are my personal experiences, after tons of tries; some people might be luckier than me.
          "It's nice to be important,
          but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

I guess 14 shadow can beat 20, but u would need tons of luck.
            Same with earth.But trying to beat 20 with 13 is next to impossible
            Just try and pray

Try hard, and one day, you might be as awesome as me !

Comment

Comment

Cool... so clearing level 14 means taking all 20 floors at Easteros? I am level 414 and far from being able to win on 10th floor - so it will take me years to get there... What is your level?

Comment

Originally posted by hexblot View Post
                  Personally I could not make shadow 16 beat 20, had to level 17 to ~90 to make that happen (after levelling 16 to 100 ). I've heard people say it's possible... I'll just say that levelling another pet to 100 happened before I managed to get that.

As for Earth, I managed to get 18 with 14, no further though. I had to level 18 in order to get 19/20.

These are my personal experiences, after tons of tries; some people might be luckier than me.
                  Originally posted by Borb View Post
                  I guess 14 shadow can beat 20, but u would need tons of luck.
                  Same with earth.But trying to beat 20 with 13 is next to impossible
                  Just try and pray

thx both of you, i guess ill just lvl up an other pet then...

Comment

Originally posted by rvm1975 View Post

Unless you're an extremely lucky scout, could you please share some info - did you need all 20 floors of D14? Would you share your level / class / main stat please?

Thanks in advance!
                    "It's nice to be important,
                    but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

Originally posted by hexblot View Post
                      Unless you're an extremely lucky scout, could you please share some info - did you need all 20 floors of D14? Would you share your level / class / main stat please?

Thanks in advance!
                      You need to clear all 20 floors.

My toon is mage. INT is 16.684 atm and CON is 7.000

Stats after clearing lvl 10
                      Stats after clearing lvl 19 and 20

Comment

Cool. Thanks for sharing. Seems like level 10 is a big blocker from a stat perspective, so once that is cleared, one can probably take an number of floors before being stopped again.

Comment

Originally posted by slasker View Post
                          Cool. Thanks for sharing. Seems like level 10 is a big blocker from a stat perspective, so once that is cleared, one can probably take an number of floors before being stopped again.
                          Yes. You will clear 11-18 at once. Next blocker is 19 and 20 is the same, cleared both in same day.

Comment

yey!

Comment

Working...
                            X