Unlocked and found new Twister epics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troella View Post
    I like the idea of if you combine outfit items from the same set you get additional bonuses. If you were the full set - It powers you up additionally.
    Perhaps each set having unique traits when combined.
    Playa will be eager to do it - MORE MUSHROOMS NEEDED TO BE TOP

Comment

When will the new items been added to the scrapebook??

Comment

Originally posted by fidget View Post
        you know kirur, you have done that In another thread.
        Ur comments are useless that way, just click the Thanks button
        Fidget, two thing:
        1) first of all, I click "thank you" also when I read something that I am not totally agree because it is my way to say thank you to some others that try to improve a game that I like. Usually I post an "I am totally agree" or similar when I think it is important to stress what I liked more (in part or totally) and when there is a needing of a great number of "likes" to obtain something but I appreciated your comment because now I know my way was misunderstanding;
        2) secondly, your post and this my answer are out of topic and both completely useless so, next time, say what you want to say to me with a private message so I will avoid to do that to feel the situation fair.
        Last edited by Kirur; 3 November 2016, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Kirur and Fidget Back to topic please! Thank you!

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

New epics

Someone from the greek forum gathered all new epics here: (to the 3d thread )

http://forum.sfgame.gr/showthread.php?p=89515#post89515

Note:
            Epics that are at the left column are unlocked by finishing the first 100 twister dungeons.
            Epics that are at the middle column are unlocked by finishing the first 250 twister dungeons
            Epics that are at the right column are unlocked by finishing the first 500 twister dungeons.

I hope i was clear
            Last edited by Beorn; 6 November 2016, 11:55 AM.
            Greeks don't fight like heroes, heroes fight like greeks...

Winston Churchill

Comment

I don't understand the Greek language, but I don't think he have them all.. He get's the images from this link:

http://en.4m7.de/sammelalbum/epics.php

But when will these epics added to the scrapbook??
              Last edited by Galileo; 7 November 2016, 01:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo View Post
                I don't understand the Greek language, but I don't think he have them all.. He get's the images from this link:

http://en.4m7.de/sammelalbum/epics.php

But when will these epics added to the scrapbook??
                I don't understand it either and yeah that is a great site for getting info as they tend to be pretty accurate. As for when the items are gonna be added to the scrapbook Leander said it would be at a later update. I will go out on a limb and say it will be awhile as I hope Playa will wait at least 6 months or more so that all the epics are unlocked on most worlds and that ppl have enough to make getting them in our scrapbooks easier as it will be a decent drop in "%" when they do add them.
                have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

The new epics are already stored in the book but only with IDs. The actual images will be added in a later patch/update.

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                    The new epics are already stored in the book but only with IDs. The actual images will be added in a later patch/update.
                    But, again Im asking, if we get them now from the players, they will be automatically put in the scrapbook with the update? Or we need to beat them again, how bobo said ?

Edit : Btw, Playa announced you when they do the update for the scrapbook ?
                    Last edited by Shnitel; 8 November 2016, 11:15 PM.

Shakes & Fidget Romanian Community Ambassador

Comment

Originally posted by Shnitel View Post
                      But, again Im asking, if we get them now from the players, they will be automatically put in the scrapbook with the update? Or we need to beat them again, how bobo said ?

Edit : Btw, Playa announced you when they do the update for the scrapbook ?
                      The answer is you will have to get them again once they make it available to add them to the scrapbook just like when you first got it the items didn't get added of ppl you attacked or items you had but no longer own.

As for when they will finish it up to where we can add them no clue till the day they do so.
                      have fun, fight hard, die honorably

Comment

Just got my first Twister weapon epic, and from the weapon shop no less! I'm gonna hug it and squeeze it and hold it forever and ever (or at least until the next one comes along)!

"It's nice to be important,
                        but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

Congratulations hexblot you are one of the lucky ones - im still dreaming for that one .
                          [CENTER]
                          Please read the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?t=4"]Board Rules[/URL] and the [URL="http://forum-int.sfgame.net/showthread.php?p=39291"]Allowed language on the International Forum[/URL] before posting. Thank You.
                          [/CENTER]

Comment

Originally posted by Valkyra View Post
                            Congratulations hexblot you are one of the lucky ones - im still dreaming for that one .

Comment

Originally posted by hexblot View Post
                              I'm gonna hug it and squeeze it and hold it forever and ever (or at least until the next one comes along)!
                              Keep it in your inventory for all eternity! Show it to your children and grandchildren!

Comment

Originally posted by rvm1975 View Post

I don't know if I should be jealous of the item, the stats, or your level in that screenshot
                                "It's nice to be important,
                                but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

Working...
                                X