New building balcksmith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leander View Post
    The update will be available on all servers tomorrow. I've already updated the manual here.
    Any hint on when? Just sometime today?

Some questions (although I realize it's probably too early) based on the manual page:

"2) Attribute upgrade: you can improve an item up to 10 times. Every upgrade adds a certain percentage of the item's original bonuses. How many times an item has already been improved is displayed in the upgrade box or when you hover your mouse over the item."

What is the "certain percentage" depending on? Aura? item level? Player level?

"3) Dismantling: dismantles (and destroys) an item into a random number of metal and arcane resources. This action can be used up to five times a day. Hint: dismantling a mage or scout weapon adds twice as many resources but counts as two actions. *"

Will the metal / arcane resources also take up inventory space and compete with pet food (pets are apparently a requirement for the blacksmith) and everything else???? Can we dismantle items that have gone through the toilet?
    Last edited by hexblot; 22 February 2017, 09:43 AM.
    "It's nice to be important,
    but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

The resources don't use your inventory and yes, you can dismantle an object that gone already in the toilet.

Comment

It's live now on s2.sfgame.dk... suppose the same on a lot of other servers now :-)

Comment

Originally posted by hexblot View Post
          Any hint on when? Just sometime today?

Some questions (although I realize it's probably too early) based on the manual page:

"2) Attribute upgrade: you can improve an item up to 10 times. Every upgrade adds a certain percentage of the item's original bonuses. How many times an item has already been improved is displayed in the upgrade box or when you hover your mouse over the item."

What is the "certain percentage" depending on? Aura? item level? Player level?

"3) Dismantling: dismantles (and destroys) an item into a random number of metal and arcane resources. This action can be used up to five times a day. Hint: dismantling a mage or scout weapon adds twice as many resources but counts as two actions. *"

Will the metal / arcane resources also take up inventory space and compete with pet food (pets are apparently a requirement for the blacksmith) and everything else???? Can we dismantle items that have gone through the toilet?
          Those resources don't take up inventory space. Each upgrade will add a certain percentage of the item's original bonuses (about 3% I think).

Example: ring with +100 dexterity and +100 constitution. After the upgrade the ring will have bonuses of +103.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
          X