Twister cleared 20/3/2017, World First

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BMWGuinness View Post
    Is this the same for Gold? I would think Gold is a much bigger factor for defeating the Twister
    Nah gold isnt much different...still.
    That why lvl 400s from recent servers vs lvl 400 from old servers are much weaker.
    The increase of the "xp curve" was necessary to give more motivation, but came to late and was kinda a kick in the butt for old players. If they increase gold gains for everyone that will be the bigest kick on older players.

Comment

Originally posted by BMWGuinness View Post
      Is this the same for Gold? I would think Gold is a much bigger factor for defeating the Twister
      i would guess.

back in 2012 raids(first completed in early 2014) and the scrapbook already existed.
      the tower was added in november 2012(+100% gold), the witch was added in november 2013(+10% gold and random item drops),
      also i think late 2011 or early 2012 was the first time someone reached the 10 mio. skill-cost-cap.
      then there are now a lot more dungeons (easteros, twister, the whole shadow-world), back in 2012 the events were less frequent
      (e.g. german changelog: 21.12.2011 Frequency of events increased [every 2 weeks])Link.
      and also people level a lot fast and a higher level equals more gold.

Comment

Working...
      X