Achievement Update: Feedback Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by david4244 View Post
    Another mate said it that atm his lvl 20 gem mine's mining time is only slightly more than 6 hours so the rumor seems to be true (unless [as stated above] it's just a thing on our own country's servers) Would be grateful if some1 here could provide any info regarding it too.
    it is 6h 15min with gem mine 20, no clue about 16 to 19

Comment

Thx. Weird tho that such a change (pretty important one imo) wasn't announced at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Eggman95 View Post
        it is 6h 15min with gem mine 20, no clue about 16 to 19
        I hope it's an update that hasn't gone live on S2UK -- just started mining a gem (level 15 mine, level 15 labourer's quarter) and it takes 8hrs.

Am I to understand it goes DOWN from now on? Because that would actually be an extremely good reason to upgrade the mine sooner rather than later!
        "It's nice to be important,
        but it's more important to be nice"

Comment

Pretty sure it's active on every server since the achivement update, they just didn't bother making announcement about it for some reason. But ye indeed a good1 to force gem mine upgrading.

Comment

Do anyone tested "Sky is the limit" achiviement (upgrade 10 times an object at the blacksmith)?
            Someone said that it doesn't seems to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrow View Post
              Do anyone tested "Sky is the limit" achiviement (upgrade 10 times an object at the blacksmith)?
              Someone said that it doesn't seems to work.
              it works, but your character must equip the item,
              if you upgrade it while it is equipped, you have to take it off and equip it again.

Comment

A lot of achievements (wear only epic items, wear only epics with black gems etc.) require a unequip an item and equip it again action.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
                X