Speedserver: that's all?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speedserver: that's all?

The decanting reward for being immortalized on the site really is reduced to two simple screenshots and not even in good standing?
    It really seems too little for people who probably really spent a lot to stay in those positions ...
    This time Playa could not only have had but maybe they should have done something more. Really.
    Last edited by Arrow; 25 July 2017, 08:11 AM.

I totally agree. When i saw that i went to my clan on speed saying the exact same thing XD
    No fanci thing no nothing. 2 Lame print screens

Comment

ahaha, this really made ma laugh

Comment

Small Indie Company guys, the technology isn't there yet

Comment

What would you like?

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Maybe a scroll kinda thing with full profile of individual palyers. Or some fancy personalized thing with some cool backgroud.
            (some dope fancy thing would be to unlock a special profile or some unique epic in one accout of desire of the winner, but thats ingame stuff...)
            Last edited by dfps; 25 July 2017, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Maybe a presentation of the player with an animated introduction, the top 3 player could have a customized portrait made by the author (or designer) posted on the website.
              The guild could have an animated introduction too, lookgin at their emblem and showing the guild member list.
              I don't know, any idea that is not just a screenshot.

Comment

Working...
              X