X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leander
    replied
    As already explained a couple of times, The Adventure would have been a point and click game, a "as is" game without regular updates like browser games get. Point and click games are all about puzzles and the story, so no updates!

The Kickstarter campaign was stopped!

[closed]
    Last edited by Leander; 6 December 2017, 02:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dfps
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    This is sad. Would have been a great game! The problem is that not everybody has the credit card required for KS backers. Moreover, others prefer buying a finished product instead of backing something.
    And maybe people are afraid of paying 21 euros for a game that will have the same support as playagames... updates once per year etc

Invest more on normal shakes and fidget and then try again. I bet the support for the project will increase much more.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    This is sad. Would have been a great game! The problem is that not everybody has the credit card required for KS backers. Moreover, others prefer buying a finished product instead of backing something.

Maybe they'll come up with other possibilities:
    Last edited by Leander; 3 November 2017, 04:41 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Strider
    replied
    Originally posted by elek1977 View Post
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2034067

I'm sorry to hear (read) that. I would like to play this game, maybe next time.
    Its a shame they didn't think about asking members to invest for a percentage of the profits.

Leave a comment:

• elek1977
    replied
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects.../posts/2034067

Hello dear backers,

we will end the Kickstarter campaign now.

You might have noticed that things got slow on this campaign over the last days. As it was already mentioned in the comments we tried to find solutions to this. In the end we couldn’t keep up the momentum of the first week.

It is disappointing to us that, even with the support of our backers, there wasn’t enough interest for this game. Without this interest, it is way too risky to start development.

We think that the art, the story and the humor by the KING Art Team would have been a great mix for an awesome story based game with Shakes & Fidget.

We thank you, our supporters, who believed this as well.
    I'm sorry to hear (read) that. I would like to play this game, maybe next time.

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    The portrait is only for 1 account.

Leave a comment:

• Arturu
    replied
    So is it correct to assume that you will get your portrait and avatar on all your characters (even those created in the future) and schrooms on a single character?

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Most of the Kickstarter rewards are self-explanatory but some aren't that clear. Here's more information:

Signed "Thank You" card:
    A small card signed by all devs

Fashionable apron:
    Well, an apron so you can cook special S&F meals with

Pin-up calendar:
    Includes hot and saucy S&F drawings

Exclusive frame for S&F Mobile:
    A special frame for your S&F - The game account only Kickstarter backers can get

x mushrooms for S&F Mobile:
    Mushrooms for your S&F - The game account

Cartoon-you in the game:
    Marvin Clifford will turn your photo into a character that will turn up in the adventure's Race. Your character will appear in the crowd.

Your cartoon portrait framed:
    The character described above will be printed (canvas) and delivered to you by snail mail

Your portrait in S&F mobile:
    The character described above will be added to your S&F - The game account, replacing your normal avatar

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    The Facebook page posted it will be released this month.

Now back to topic - S&F Adventure Game!

Leave a comment:

• deli
    replied
    Originally posted by Leander View Post
    Because I didn't know myself! Community managers only get information to post right away so we know details only minutes before the community does!
    Ok... you don't know, but other player now, so why we can't share with other what we know?

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    Originally posted by deli View Post
    2 week left to update in shakes & fidget... you didn't give information.

Few month to start shakes & fidget adventure, we have every day something new... WTF...

You forgot about real S&F???
    Because I didn't know myself! Community managers only get information to post right away so we know details only minutes before the community does!

Leave a comment:

• Arturu
    replied
    Hey, take it easy

Playa does like to surprise people.
    They are also cautious when it comes to information / hyping up stuff. Mostly because things might be pushed for a later release and then people just get disappointed.

Leave a comment:

• deli
    replied
    2 week left to update in shakes & fidget... you didn't give information.

Few month to start shakes & fidget adventure, we have every day something new... WTF...

You forgot about real S&F???

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Leander
    replied
    I don't know the details but when it says "mobile", S&F - The game is meant. You'll get a cartoon picture of you for your S&F - The game account. The hero pack has a "cartoon-you in the game" ... in S&F - The adventure...so maybe a background character looksl ike you.

I will ask Playa to better explain the rewards!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X