X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a pound isnt 2 us dollars much less
    sigpic

Comment

you're right, the exchange rate has dropped (and it's even better for us Canadians, who have to exchange our money twice...). Now it's about $1.45 US for 1 GBP. $1.51 CDN for 1 GBP, plus whatever money exchange transaction fee there is. Why can't there be a world currency!?!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cashew View Post
        you're right, the exchange rate has dropped (and it's even better for us Canadians, who have to exchange our money twice...).
        Near parity with the US dollar sure is nice - especially when you have to pay off school loans!

I wonder if I could convince them to accept loan payments with mushrooms...
        ------------------------------
        Winner, Winner: Chicken Dinner!
        ------------------------------

sigpic

Comment

IF they go for that, let me know. I've got almost 10 years worth of University I could pay in mushies....
          sigpic

Comment

Cashier you right the players that stick without mush stay much longer in the game!
            but are the best way to be the best. This is what a hate you need to pay to be better
            DAM IT
            i still love the game lol

Comment

(almost) Every free game has micro-payments and S&F is rather balanced. Great job in that department!

Comment

Originally posted by Leander View Post
                It's a measure to prevent guilds from cheating. Without this restrication, there would be ways to get tons of mushrooms by illegal but possible means.

PS I don't think the code knows if you bought or found mushrooms...they are just mushrooms. Therefore, you cannot donate e.g. 3 of your 28 mushrooms (if you found 3 of them).
                I don't understand this post at all. If the code doesn't know if you bought mushrooms how can it prevent you donating them? Are you suggesting that only the mushrooms you buy may be donated? In that case if I have 20 mushrooms and I buy 100, when I spend mushrooms on thirst for adventure how does the game know which mushrooms it should use first?

Comment

Originally posted by ScrawnyRat View Post
                  I don't understand this post at all. If the code doesn't know if you bought mushrooms how can it prevent you donating them? Are you suggesting that only the mushrooms you buy may be donated? In that case if I have 20 mushrooms and I buy 100, when I spend mushrooms on thirst for adventure how does the game know which mushrooms it should use first?
                  I would think that Brought and Quest shroomers have different codes

Comment

No, I only meant that the code only knows if you actually bought mushrooms once or more often or never. If you have 15 mushrooms and buy 150 for the first time you can donate the total of 165, not only the bought ones.

It has to be this way because otherwise people could create dozens of accounts, confirm their email addresses, get 25 mushrooms for free, donate them to the guild and delete their accounts again. With such a cheat a guild could get hundreds of mushrooms for free.

Shakes & Fidget Community Manager

Like and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram

Comment

Working...
                    X