Finally beat Brother Barfly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally beat Brother Barfly

I finally beat Brother Barfly, Twister 545. I admit I was lucky. I expected to have to farm INT for another month or two.

Last edited by Yeld11; 5 October 2017, 05:44 AM.

I have a bad news for you - next mob is Warrior and there is no Mage who has beaten it.

Comment

Originally posted by Yeld11 View Post
      I finally beat Brother Barfly, Twister 545. I admit I was lucky. I expected to have to farm INT for another month or two.

Hey Congrats! Quite an Achievement!

#1 International Hall of Fame Attained
      1st Complete Arena Manager in the World
      1st Complete Underworld in the World
      1st Complete Fortress in the World
      1st Complete (New) Scrapbook in the World
      1st to find all Pets in the World
      1st Deep Mine Master in the World
      1st to Gem Mine Level 100 in the World
      1st to Gold Pit Level 100 in the World

Any staff or sponsored players with access to free/unlimited mushrooms are null and void for any achievements

Comment

here is a funny fact, the difficulty of the twister is not equal for every class (mages have clear disadvantage).

example: enemy 545 is a mage, enemy 546 is a warrior and enemy 547 is a scout. all have roughly 92k main stat, but the mage and the scout have roughly 92k constitution and the warrior has roughly 126k constitution (~136% compared to the others).
        and this is for every warrior-type enemy, those have more than 30% additional constitution. this causes that a scout or warrior could (with a lucky try) beat a warrior enemy which is impossible to beat with an equally skilled mage.

Comment

Congratz Yeld11

Originally posted by sharshooter View Post
          I have a bad news for you - next mob is Warrior and there is no Mage who has beaten it.
          There are some mages that have beaten him!!!
          Im one of them ,but only managed to beat him on lvl 453 im currently on 826 and still going. Only waiting for witch to ask items.

And im recording everyone
          After the warrior is almost 100% win chance until 780 twister...now im struglin a little bit...needing sometimes 5 tries to beat them.

And kay on august was on 928 dont know about now
          Last edited by dfps; 5 October 2017, 10:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X